• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What was your first mdma pill (or Molly) and when?

My first - as a fella in his early to mid 40's - was only two weeks ago and it was approximately 5 hours of sweet bliss called tesla.

I am fortunate enough to have had a much younger cousin and her husband, both experienced, 'roll' with me and it was fantastic. I absolutely enjoyed the entire experience and I definitely want to do it again. From their perspectives/POV's and my own research I'm putting at least 4 weeks in between that and my next dose. I wager that works out best also due to my addictive traits and personality.

As of now I've already survived up to this point struggling with high-functioning alcoholism, gripped deeply by black tar, crystal, nicotine...I truly do not seek another avenue of pain relief or pleasure to wrestle with.

Aside from knowing it is not an opioid it really did offer and deliver in the relief department for that short amount of time, dangerously, and it was humbling in a grand way.

Increased serotonin levels will relieve pain. That said, the one medicine that used that mechanism (nefopam) is no longer in use... although the BNF did note that it possessed 'potential for abuse'. Anyway, it didn't reduce my pain AT ALL.

Does anyone get the visual tracers during the comedown instead of the peak? I experienced that once when I was coming down off Blue Dolphins

Increased serotonin levels will relieve pain. That said, the one medicine that used that mechanism (nefopam) is no longer in use... although the BNF did note that it possessed 'potential for abuse'. Anyway, it didn't reduce my pain AT ALL.
I do have to say it was on a night where not only was my pain level on the lower typical scale, I also had my oxycodone script still kicking in my system at the time - which I've been on perpetually for approximately 4 years (a side note/another story: I tend to run out prior to my next refill for the month; hence the use of tar which is a whole other can of worms that is gradually growing larger that I'm in the midst of dealing with) so I'm not sure what affect that may or may not have had.

I have chronic pancreatitis that hospitalizes me several times per year on top of heavy scar tissue inflammation from multiple abdominal surgeries and typically the only things that bring the pain below a level of 3 are H (only tried tar), hydromorphone, or fent.

So I really can only speak to my own one time personal experience in regards to these factors and the 1 single time recently that I've ever taken X...

My first time rolling was a Blue Dolphin and a blue double stacked teddy bear(still some of my favorites). Fucking amazing..then I realized I could make a lot of money on top of my greenery service if I bought in bulk and brought it to my small town(these ppl had never seen such a thing so they paid more than double without any guilt).

So all of this introduced me to many different presses and I would say my favorite was the Superman logo stamped on pinkish looking pills and the others I loved were purple that said DVD stamped on it. But also ran into more dolphins, green apples(decent) and the worst ones were presses with no stamp on them, had to take 5 to feel a usual 1 dose roll.

I fucking miss them days so bad I have not had x since and all molly I've had were a rip off except for the last time(way too damn long ago) which was a brownish crystalline substance, I snorted that bitch and oh good lord it was like the best x roll I've ever had except it was a much cleaner buzz, not as speedy, no jaw clenching, just pure ecstasy bliss with amazing tracers and other mild visuals. Only downside was it didn't last as long as previous rolls...

Hey SIMSTIM or anyone out there, have any of you ran into molly like this before? And how do you feel about my experience with slight trippy visuals? All x sensations were present and intense but like I said it was not speedy gacked out just seemed like a natural speed energy. No horrible comedown either..maybe I did some other substance? Like what's the difference with MDA vs MDMA?
Blue Dolphins were my first rolls too. It sucks that E these days are nothing like they used to be

I had some incredible dutch amber mdma and I decided Id shoot a point (admittedly I have shot up everything worth shooting) it was nothing less than beautiful I listened to my all time favorite band Third eye blind, out of the vein and Blue album I cried like I have never cried before the rush was so deeply loving and empathetic I literally felt like a woman for a few hours It was so deep and moving I never ived mdma again
It was way better than iv shard Soothing roll but not overpowering like iv meth is
I won’t forget that first time being carried away by the beautiful loving Dutch amber It was Indescribable almost psychedelic but more sensually pleasing than anything I’ve ever ived
I had a few rolls (ecstasy pills) in my teens at concerts which changed my emotional spectrum and I loved every second of those Thankyou Dr Alexander Shuglin

Baby aspirin. It was literally the size of a baby aspirin, it was 100% hard pressed MDMA. Baby aspirin is 81mg so there you go. I was told it was 100-125. It was the single most amazing drug experience of my life....

UNTIL AMSTERDAM 2004

Cost of 2 awesome MDMA pills =30 Euros
Cost of 15 GRAMS MUSHROOMS from a head shop just off the red light district. =20 Euros

A NIGHT OF INSANE HIPPY FLIPPING - that is the single most euphoric, sexual, erotic, empathogenic experience of my life

PRICELESS

I still get brushes of goosebumps when I remember that night.

Does anyone get the visual tracers during the comedown instead of the peak? I experienced that once when I was coming down off Blue Dolphins
That may indicate you are a significant metabolizer of MDMA to MDA. It would take the 6 to 8 hours of a roll for you to metabolize and appreciable amount of MDA even from a 200 mg dose of MDMA so you would expect it post roll.

Shulgin stated that MDA and MDMA are not cross tolerant with each other. I have found that MDMA is not cross tolerant with very many things..

MDA Is a metabolite of MDMA, and it is much more hallucinogenic than MDMA. It is proposed that almost all of the hallucinogenic activity attributed to MDMA is actually caused by metabolism of MDMA to MDA and interaction of MDA with MDMA

White Pacha cherries 2002. Had no idea what was going on.
Jaw all over the place, eyes rolling like a slot machine :D

First meaningful one was a white dolphin almost one year later, pure bliss.

After some scared ass attempts taking 1/4's or 1/2's, which to me proved placebo excists. Didn't even know that term, there was no internet.

A period of abstention cause a loved one was convinced taking XTC could/ would be lethal. Probably media influence this person. But that sure kept me off the pill's. In the mean while consuming any other substance I could get my hand's on.

So my first real experience was a 'whole' Crown, on Queen's day. I honoustly thought I was dying when it kicked in. We were standing on a bridge just as the firework started. And I am screaming to my friend's about my upcoming death.

After that I was one huge grin, and obviously still alive.

That may indicate you are a significant metabolizer of MDMA to MDA. It would take the 6 to 8 hours of a roll for you to metabolize and appreciable amount of MDA even from a 200 mg dose of MDMA so you would expect it post roll.

Shulgin stated that MDA and MDMA are not cross tolerant with each other. I have found that MDMA is not cross tolerant with very many things..

MDA Is a metabolite of MDMA, and it is much more hallucinogenic than MDMA. It is proposed that almost all of the hallucinogenic activity attributed to MDMA is actually caused by metabolism of MDMA to MDA and interaction of MDA with MDMA
We also had that when we wuld stupidly binge on MDMA. But it never became as intense as MDA. It probably was more neurotoxic then just taking a MDA pill.

To bad MDA never got off along with MDMA, but was merely a adulterant or sold as MDMA.

Last edited:
I don't remember what the first pill I took was, pretty sure it was bunk. The first pill I actually rolled off of was a white Mercedes Benz from a homie back in 2004. I went to a house party where a bunch of other people were rolling and tripping. That night was magical.