• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Random What was the hardest thing you've been through and how did you get through it?

Another bad thing that just happened to me was relapsing and since I've been gone from that life 6 year I never experience the bullshit that is fentadope. Tried 4 or 5 shots the last 2 days and I made it through rush without blacking, just once. I had to do a miniscule shot. Few hours later I made another small shot but trying to register a vein was giving me issues and I had add more in my cap and start again. I felt the rush then nothing. I woke up on the bathroom floor with a needle next to me and the tip all bent. Over an hour had passed until I came to. The worst part of it was the rush happens and you're out, you then feel couple sober. Relapsing in America just makes no sense, I don't want that garbage I wanted H dammit! I did toss out my last 2 bags plus all the gear. Feel better now.
Blue I am really glad you're okay hun, it's really fucking scary hey. I really hope you're really done with it now. You've got your little one to think about, you can't be taking these risks with all the fent around.

Another bad thing that just happened to me was relapsing and since I've been gone from that life 6 year I never experience the bullshit that is fentadope. Tried 4 or 5 shots the last 2 days and I made it through rush without blacking, just once. I had to do a miniscule shot. Few hours later I made another small shot but trying to register a vein was giving me issues and I had add more in my cap and start again. I felt the rush then nothing. I woke up on the bathroom floor with a needle next to me and the tip all bent. Over an hour had passed until I came to. The worst part of it was the rush happens and you're out, you then feel couple sober. Relapsing in America just makes no sense, I don't want that garbage I wanted H dammit! I did toss out my last 2 bags plus all the gear. Feel better now.

Yeah, fentanyl sounds like such garbage.

I'm fortunate, where I live we still haven't been hit by fentanyl and our heroin is still heroin. I live in terror of the day fentanyl hits our supply. Even when I'm not doing heroin, I like to know that it's there, that I could go back to it if things got bad enough.

It's absolutely nuts in the US. Checking lab results pages of samples sent it, 95-99% of ALL "heroin" samples sent in contain some or all fentanyl. Lots of new users literally have never had real heroin even though they think they have. A number of people I know, despite this, and despite full well knowing they're getting fentadope, keep using it, because addiction is a bitch and you'll do anything to stop withdrawal. A good friend of mine has fallen out and woken up either in an ambulance or just hours later with needle in arm, quite a number of times. Finally got on methadone and has managed to stay on so far.

It's absolutely nuts in the US. Checking lab results pages of samples sent it, 95-99% of ALL "heroin" samples sent in contain some or all fentanyl. Lots of new users literally have never had real heroin even though they think they have. A number of people I know, despite this, and despite full well knowing they're getting fentadope, keep using it, because addiction is a bitch and you'll do anything to stop withdrawal. A good friend of mine has fallen out and woken up either in an ambulance or just hours later with needle in arm, quite a number of times. Finally got on methadone and has managed to stay on so far.

That really is nuts.

It seems surprising Australia has still generally been spared fentanyl. It's been feared to be inevitable the last several years that it would infest our heroin too, but it still hasn't actually happened. To the best of my knowledge fentanyl contamination here is the exception, and a pretty uncommon one.

I mean I haven't lab tested the heroin I've done in the last year. But it still feels the same as I remember some years ago when I was being drug tested and it definitely wasn't fentanyl then. Plus, data I've seen from testing had indicated fentanyl adulteration is quite rare here.

Last edited: