Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what was my ecstasy cut with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushblowin

Bluelighter
this was a few years ago i got a hello kitty shaped pill with some orange specks in it kinda hard to remember the exact colors. i didnt have a test kit at the time but i googled the pill and there was the same pills that tested positive for about 250mg of mdma.

its kinda hard to remember all the facts because i was sipping some beer and drinks with it and we were smoking weed too. it felt trippier than any mdma ive had before and as soon as it hit me i felt a little buzzed from alcohol and i just couldnt see my phone straight it kept rotating and moving around as i was typing in my password and i tried so many times my phone locked me out and my phone was just on the lock screen looking weird as hell and i started seeing lights/rainbows shooting out of my phone and i just said "is anyone else super fucked up right now?" after i realized im too fucked to even use my phone and one of my friends says "yeah im so fucked up i cant even type in my password right now" and i realized it was the x pill and not alcohol or anything else because i was the only one that was drinking.

do you guys think it was lsd mixed in or what? ive tried mdma a bunch of times and i wish it was like that but it never was. i usually feel a lot of anxiety too on an mdma come up and there was no anxiety there it felt different.

Sorry but we can't help you identify what substance you took. It's impossible to judge with anything approaching certainty and as such it's useless to try and the reason we don't do substance identification here. Refer to the MDMA forum rule sticky for a more thorough explanation of the reasons. Closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.