• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What was in that? I don't think it's amphetamine

Azaroth90

Greenlighter
I live in Poland and I went to a friend's house to buy speed. We snort 2 lines each, I feel almost nothing. We snort another one and half, this time it was very big and oh boy... I was a bit dissapointed.

The only thing I felt was a strong urge to go to toilet to shit. I buy 2 ecstasy planning to take them later because this amphetamine is doing nothing. We go and buy after this i walk home.

On the way home I started to get anxious and didn't want to take the bus, so I walked. I was stopping to ask people about the direction because the area was new to me.

Then I felt the urge to shit again and decided to take tram. All the way I was feeling weird, don't even know how to explain... Not speedy, not energetic, a bit euphoric and a bit disphoric. When I was feeling the need to take a shit, it was almost like a pleasure inside my belly. Talking was very easy and I felt the need to interact with everybody, I was feeling like if I don't talk, I'll be very sad and lonely. Very confident also while talking

Anyway, after I arrived home I messaged several people just because I wanted to talk, some of them I never write to in years. After that I had anxiety, I was very cold, my hands were so cold.

My roommate gave me some food to chill out and told me I should not be doing so much drugs and eat better.
After like 7 hours I still can't sleep...
And that fucking powder smells very chemical, has a naphthalene taste...

Please tell me if you know what was this shit? I never take speed before, but smoked a lot of weed and other stims

Re: i took the speed again on my own and it worked great. I starred with just a little and it kept me up until now... I think I did too much at one time and I didn't realise how high I actually am

Hey there, welcome, you posted this in Trip Reports, where it doesn't fit and you won't likely get any replies. I'm moving it to Basic Drug Discussion. Please note, though, that we can't identify drugs like this, it's impossible to say what you took.

The only thing I felt was a strong urge to go to toilet to shit.

Then I felt the urge to shit again and decided to take tram. All the way I was feeling weird, don't even know how to explain... Not speedy, not energetic, a bit euphoric and a bit disphoric. When I was feeling the need to take a shit, it was almost like a pleasure inside my belly. Talking was very easy and I felt the need to interact with everybody, I was feeling like if I don't talk, I'll be very sad and lonely. Very confident also while talking
Sounds like you took speed, except for maybe the up and down euphoria. But, I've never done plain amphetamine before so maybe that's "normal"?

yeah that sounds like European speed... it does have a strong solvent smell IME. it doesn't necessarily give you euphoria especially if the quality is sub-par.

yeah that sounds like European speed... it does have a strong solvent smell IME. it doesn't necessarily give you euphoria especially if the quality is sub-par.

Hey there Azaroth :) welcome to Bluelight! We are always happy to have fresh minds with fresh ideas and perspectives to match.

So, I have to agree with pickled lemons here on this one. I think one of the biggest issues that I have seen (here on BL) regarding the European Amphetamine is the highly fluctuating quality of the drug. In addition, if the synthesis was done poorly, you dont know what kind of nasty stuff is in there effecting the experience.

Amphetamine's pharmacology and pharmacokinetics are a little complicated. Gastrointestinal Ph and Urinary Ph heavily influence the overall experience. In both instances, the more Alkaline, the less wasted Amphetamine.

This is an oversimplification, but the point is that from one dose to the next, depending upon what's going on in your body, the same physical dose can actually produce significantly different effects.

I was thinking poor product was the culprit prior to your second post.

Wow, thank you for your answer :) I will read more into the PH thing as its very interesting (I know a lot about psychedelics, but im a newbie to stims). Anyway, its true, the speed varies in quality, i just got some new wet shit that smells like olive oil, haha. I let it dry a bit and right now im on it, its good stuff, but there is no euphoria. I feel the stimulant effect, but it feels so artificial. Maybe because im used to MDMA to give me the warm hug, but this stuff feels just like strong coffee + something more. Is speed supposed to feel like this, haha? Watching mr robot i tought it would make me happy, but thats not the case

PS: Always great to see a mature response, been a lurker since 2015, just made an account now, though

When i was reading this at first about the need to connect with others and talk I thought maybe you took some MDMA. Then I read the duration and the second post. You just had a pretty laid back amp buzz going on. It's a good thing, so far as an amp buzz can go.

I dont know bro, i think i am taking too much by mistake every time... Every time i redose i have a bad feeling... I take too less and nothing happens... Is there a middle way with this substance?

I dont know bro, i think i am taking too much by mistake every time... Every time i redose i have a bad feeling... I take too less and nothing happens... Is there a middle way with this substance?
I don't know. Like there is normally, but that's kind of odd to me what youre describing and not my experience with meth. It should be a smoother, and/oratleast more pronounced experience then that. Maybe the purity is kind of bunk and you're partially experiencing some stuff from the cut... I cannot say.

I don't know. Like there is normally, but that's kind of odd to me what youre describing and not my experience with meth. It should be a smoother, and/oratleast more pronounced experience then that. Maybe the purity is kind of bunk and you're partially experiencing some stuff from the cut... I cannot say.

I was assuming that because OP is from portugal... that his/her speed is actually regular amphetamine (sulphate?) and not the pure (er) smokable 'meth'type speed from north america. The european speed has lots of similarities and it certainly can feel nice and euphoric... but it doesn't always and seems to be somewhat based on your environment ( the people you are with and what you're doing). Also I believe there are byproducts of the synth that are kind of stimulants but more in the switching, sweating and anxiety sort of way and not so much in the euphoria and motivation way.

I'm pretty intoxicated right now if that didn't make sense or was irrelevant.

nah, makes perfect sense and you described it perfectly. Good people good trip, reminds me of psychedelics, but in a more subtle way of course. Yes, i think there are a lot of byproducts causing that sweating, anxiety, rapid heart beat. Anyway it was a nice experience with this speed, but i have to return to my normal life because this substance is no joke. I was addicted before to all sort of drugs and i dont wanna go on that path again. Hah, i feel very talkative man, i think i will write a trip report about last night, so if you guys wanna see more, keep in touch haha