• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What To Say And Do To Be Sold Syringes/Needles At The Store?

It is only a felony for used syringes, and only if it is not a prescribed medication that you have the prescription for in them. (if you are prescribed dilaudid and it comes back positive for that, they cannot charge you with a crime) There still are a lot of douche bag pharmacists around Orlando that think you are the scum of the earth for patronizing their store, and daring to try to exhibit a little harm reduction in your drug use....kinda why I want to make the unsanctioned needle exchange out of my car. Cops have no legal recourse, and I get to do something that makes me feel a little better about having late stage HCV and the fact that I may have passed it to others because I didn't always have access to clean needles.

What we need is more people doing this in rural areas. The spread of bloodborn diseases out there is rampant due to not being able to source clean needles...however you can get them online, but quite a few addicts have progressed to that point that they don't have the access and their ten bucks is better spent on a hit.

Not to mention manboy that when most addicts need a clean work they need it now and waiting on an online order does them no good today. Us addicts are creatures of the moment!