• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What to expect from H comedown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandmad

Greenlighter
if bob had done cocaine a handful of times or two and was familiar with what a comedown off of cocaine was like (comedown as in i did a gram to myself one night and felt like shit the next day not true withdraswals, same with the H) which would be the worst thing bobs ever came off of and he purchased 2 dub bags of powdered east coast H which weighed out to about a .3-.4 of powder and did it all to hisself through snorting it over the last couple hours assuming he will be able to sleep which he knows he will be able to will there be any kind of real comedown like coke tommorow? thank you and if SWIM isn't allowed on these boards let me know and i will change it immediatly I looked and couldn;t find a rule against it. Also this was not bobs first experience with painkillers but his first with heroin although he was never huge into pain pills and prefered benzos but all he could find was h tonight.

SWIM isn't allowed

There should be not much of a comedown, but it's impossible to tell

7) NO QUESTIONS RESULTING IN ENDLESS SPECULATIVE DISCUSSION!
What this means is that questions that cannot be answered will be closed. This includes questions like "Did I OD the other day?" - "What drug did I actually take when I took that weird pill?" - "Did I miss that shot?" There is no point in asking these types of questions because there is no way we can give you an absolute answer. -"Is this drug good for studying?"- "Which of the following substances is better than the others?'

Sorry, but I have to close the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.