• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine What to expect during cocaine wd

Needhelpfast1

Greenlighter
What am I in for, I know about cravings and I'm ready to take them on but can anybody tell me what to really expect after snorting approx 1gram daily with only a couple of days off in total for about 3 months?
Am starting now..

Any other tips or advice to help? I'm gonna up my amino acids I think it was? To assist in sorting my most probably burnt out to shit dopamine receptors.. I'm not using any other medication and don't want to, I smoke weed in the evenings but I can't during day because of responsibilities I have and it wipes me out lol.
Thank u so much in advance for any replies and on my last thread, this forum is the only place that knows about my problem and now the only place that knows about me getting clean. I'm 100 percent ready to do this .

how about the quality of your product?

3 months, if it is average quality, it will not generate significant effects, i would say irritability, anxiety, bruxism, and similars.

The irritability may be very high, so watch out, you will be probably losing your cool easily, take care when speaking with familiars, coworkers, etc.

I have seen a regularity of bruxism as a symptom of cocaine usage and cocaine withdrawal so that a protection for the teeth is a good idea, go to a dentist to see this if possible, damage to teeth can be significant, breaks, splinters

how about the quality of your product?

3 months, if it is average quality, it will not generate significant effects, i would say irritability, anxiety, bruxism, and similars.

The irritability may be very high, so watch out, you will be probably losing your cool easily, take care when speaking with familiars, coworkers, etc.
Quality wise same source, tested and it came back 'high cocaine volume' on one of the well known credible tests don't think I can say brands.

Yes the irritability I got that in mornings before I would do my first line.. I'll try keep myself to myself for a while 😬

don't take stimulants, not even soft ones, try to not consume caffeine, coca cola

it may be very hard to get used to hanging out without cocaine.. it is hard to enjoy an ordinary program without it, very hard, fucking hard

I have seen a regularity of bruxism as a symptom of cocaine usage and cocaine withdrawal so that a protection for the teeth is a good idea, go to a dentist to see this if possible, damage to teeth can be significant, breaks, splinters
Iv not had bruxism whilst taking it, hope that's not somethin that'll come 😬😬😬

don't take stimulants, not even soft ones, try to not consume caffeine, coca cola

it may be very hard to get used to hanging out without cocaine.. it is hard to enjoy an ordinary program without it, very hard, fucking hard
I guess you've been there too huh.. How long did it last.. Did things improve? X

My case was about 2 years of heavy use, one year like not so heavy and the other year extremely heavy, my tolerance was very high, I had access to high quality cocaine so that when I was sniffing average cocaine because I could not afford the good one anymore, one gram was just to warm up the noose. I am about 6 months clean, I have not recovered yet

Iv not had bruxism whilst taking it, hope that's not somethin that'll come 😬😬😬

it may come as one of the symptoms generated by the general state of irritability... as the jaw's muscle are located in the head, the symptom will be a headache, but actually it is because of the jaw's muscle, if you start feeling headaches, probably is because of that, specially after waking up

it may come as one of the symptoms generated by the general state of irritability... as the jaw's muscle are located in the head, the symptom will be a headache, but actually it is because of the jaw's muscle, if you start feeling headaches, probably is because of that, specially after waking up
Thank you for the replies and well done on being 6 months clean that's amazing, day one for me tomorrow morning ☝️ I got this! I t think.. Xx

My bones ached, that's all I remember. In the immediate months after. Just weeeeird aches.