• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

what to do

dasaniscorpion

Greenlighter
Hi, do you guys recommend any sites for learning about anything (tell me something you're interested in, i like to learn random sht.) and where could is start learning about drugs more, and where should i begin with my education? I know some psychology, but not much to do with drugs, all i know about is neurons, and how they work some what (hardly at all, i barely comprehend action potential) and some basic stuff about some psychedelics. People think im smart about drugs because i know their name, and what some of them are metabolized into, what receptors they act upon, but thats nothing, i dont know anything other than some basic stuff, and im super pretentious. I would like to actually become really well educated on that stuff, but i cannot afford school etc. What do you guys think? ty.

Go to the library and look through books matching your interests. Internet searches help, too, but make sure it's a reputable site.

Internet searches and links. Interviews, experiences. Try to limit what it is that you are looking for.