• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What to do with shitty weed?

S-Dog

Bluelighter
the stuff I'm able to get is kind of garbage honestly. takes me three bong ripps to get anywhere even close to the kind of high I'm used to and even then it's pretty body heavy. it doesn't really put you in the same kind of weed trance that I like. doesn't make music better, doesn't make things more interesting or any of that other stuff that weed does so well. i mean, weed is weed and I'll take it but the problem is it's no cheaper and because it's so weak you have to smoke a lot more of it which means you blow through it faster and it still doesn't really get you where you want to be.

is there anything i can do with it?

Edibles or extraction would be the most efficient routes. If you're like me and can't be bothered to turn your kitchen into a chem lab, make yourself a gravity bong or start rolling massive joints.

Careful, though, smoking large amounts of low-grade weed'll give a lot of people the kind of sleepy headache where they find themselves dozing off for 14 hours and wake up feeling sort of hungover.

Id make ISO hash.

Very easy.

That works well, but allowing the cannabis to soak for too long results in a large amount of chlorophyll being extracted and makes it difficult to smoke. Butane is the way to go, assuming you can do the extraction safely Remember, if you go the butane route, you're essentially making a pipe bomb for a brief period of time, so the utmost care needs to be taken, I can't stress that enough. It provides a far superior quality hash than a simple isopropyl alcohol extract.

Any edible solvent, strip whatever good stuff from the fluff.
Eat, drink or smoke whatever one can extract.
Good luck with the Bobby Brown. lol
Peace