• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What the hell mushroom trip. Anyone experienced this?

Swim15

Bluelighter
Ate 3.5g of some, come to find out, potent as fuck mushrooms last night with the gf who had 2.5g.

I’ve tripped on LSD lots, a few ayahuasca trips, mushrooms and 2cb so not new to this.

I’d be curious if someone could throw out some ID suggestions for the strain - my guy said he thought they were from Cambodia but wasn’t sure.

Most mushrooms have previously given me anxiety but these only made me anxious for about 30-45min after ingestion which faded to the most intense body high I’ve ever had, trumping some insane MDMA rolls.

There were some other things that just didn’t feel like I’d expect from mushrooms. One of which being they went in WAVES all night like a potent MDMA/MDA roll. I’d be damn near sober for 5-10min and then go back up to intense euphoria, blurry vision like mdma, hard to speak, etc. Just waves and waves of absolutely mind shattering euphoria. That went on for hours. Felt similar to an ayahuasca trip in this repect but much different geometry that wasn’t anywhere near as extreme.

The visuals were less intense than any other mushroom trip I’ve had but the body high significantly more intense.

Profound feelings of every emotion was expected. Have been using psychedelics for anhedonia and was nice to have every emotion hit me again and be reminded what they feel like.

Oh and an increase in sex drive like I’ve never experienced on psychedelics except for one ayahuasca trip.

TLDR:
Insane, insane body high/euphoria
Waves all night - sober one minute and absolutely fucked up 10min later
Few visuals compared to other trips
Insane sex drive/libido which never happens with psychedelics usually. Had a hard on for hours

Anyone had a trip similar and, if so, curious what strain it was?

Damn, sounds great.

I've never had mushrooms do that for me. Deffo never felt the high in waves like you describe. The body high, maybe, though you make it sound like it was some next level.

I do remember one time that I experienced a very high sex drive and barely any visuals but it wasn't coupled with the rest of what you describe.

Sounds amazing!

Man, I love mushrooms.

I always felt mushrooms hit in waves and gave me higher sex drive. Each trip will always be different i have had some trips with less intense visuals but just more mind fuck thoughts.

For a while. when doing mushrooms or 4-Aco-DMt, I had long come-ups with anxiety, either with low or high doses. Last summer, I took 7mg from a known batch of 4-Aco-DMT. Usually, I took 20mg from that batch and wanted more. That night, I had the feeling that 7-8mg would be OK. And, well, it took 10 minutes, and I felt a strong energy coming up to my heart. I had to lay on my back and breathe. Waves of euphoria coming with the breath. Closed-eyed visuals so complex, morphing with the sound of music The visuals had a feel of something from India, with a lot of red/purple in them, but it turned white for a few moments when I decided to practice a bit of reiki. I stayed in that state for a couple hours, and then I felt the need to move and go out. I went into the forest still in in altered state. Side of the road was a flow of lava, there was a black cloud over a woman, more weird stuff, but feeling good all the way and having nice insight.

Tryptamines can very weird!

Sounds very familiar to me. Whenever I have P.Subaeroginosa, a woodlover with more Psilocin actually I don't think it contains any Psilocybin and may have more Baocystin, rather than Cubensis or Panaleous Cyanescens(dung lovers) I get this effect.

Last time I had to ask the mushroom to stop coz I was SO EUPHORIC and couldn't stop laughing to the point I was going blue. It was better than MDMA imo.
So now when I have Subs I expect the body high, with Cubes I expect visuals but mushrooms are so variable in what they contain that anything can happen. Either way don't worry, it's aaalllll gooood! :)

I always felt mushrooms hit in waves and gave me higher sex drive. Each trip will always be different i have had some trips with less intense visuals but just more mind fuck thoughts.
Me too shrooms for me aren't very visual, they for me provide a body high and mindfuck like in the form of paranoid delusions at higher doses

One time I ate a full 8th and had a intense body high that felt exactly like MDMA but in a more natural way. Then the time I ate 7 grams it also gave me a very intense body high but was a big mind fuck too. I became delusional, there was a car in front of my house and there was what looked like a middle aged white man and it looked like he was looking at me with binoculars and I became delusional thinking that he was an undercover cop coming to get me. In my mind I thought he knew that I was tripping and that I had more shrooms left and it was like he was telepathically telling me to surrender to him the rest of the mushrooms. When I say telepathically I mean like I could hear his thoughts and that his thoughts were invading my thoughts. So I turned off the TV and I went and hid in my bedroom and I felt impending doom going through my body. I went outside to check and it was only two teenagers in the car and they looked more Spanish than white. Everything was so much brighter and enhanced and I could feel the vibrancy of the world in my body. I went back in the house and all of a sudden I thought the two teenagers sitting in the car were gang members coming to kill me and I thought maybe the guy who sold me the shrooms sent people to my house to check on me. Anyway I thought they were going to open fire at my house, so I went and hid again.

My dad had passed away a year prior and all of a sudden I felt his spirit and presence become alive inside of me and that he was intruding my thoughts and was telling me what to do and I broke out crying. As I was crying the house phone rang and it was my mother and I got emotional with her and hung up. Then I heard sirens and I thought the delusion fueled police had the phone tapped and that they sent an ambulance to get me because they heard me get emotional over the phone, so I called my mom back and apologized and because I did that the sirens disappeared. The body high was very intense and everything I thought about I could physically feel with my body and emotions.

anything can happen
i concur...

in fact, i'd guess that the composition (and/ or the identity of the mushroom) matters less than set+setting, or just plain old the variability of individual brain/ body chemistry.

i've seen where my buddy had insane euphoria like a mdma roll x10 where i didn't feel the same off the same batch. and i've had some profound euphoria from shroomies, iirc, but moreso i get that off acid (or other lysergamides)... acid, imo, is more euphoric than mdma (and maybe even mda, although i do prefer mda over mdma)