• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What the hell is this smoking device?

GumbyClaymation

Bluelighter
My google-fu is failing me.

I've seen people smoking something in the distance (like someone in a car or on a sidewalk when I'm riding my bike). I can only guess it's some kind of pipe or e-cig/pipe thing; I'll describe it as best as I can.

It's got a long thin stem, a bit longer and thinner than a pen. At the end is a cylinder, concentric with the stem, maybe the size of a film cannister. The end cylinder is clear, or partly clear such that I saw smoke swirling around in it. I've seen these things three separate times in Northern California out in public. The person would have their hand wrapped around the cylinder and lift it up to their mouth, straight out (parallel to the ground). I never saw any of them light it, and their other hand was nowhere near the thing. I'd see smoke swirling in the chamber, but none rising up from the bowl/chamber. I think I might have seen someone exhale, but I've always been moving relative to them and didn't see it for more than a few seconds. The first time, I figured I just saw something wrong, but I've seen it a couple more times since.
Maybe this is something common, and I'm just not in the know, or maybe I'm still not describing it right or saw it wrong. I'd appreciate any guesses.

Thanks

Sounds like a fancy vapor pen. Any ego battery with a glob globe works.

That's definitely it. Thanks for solving the mystery for me.
Np, I'm all about the vape pens for on the go toking personally.

For a decent quality battery I love the Innokin Itaste, for cheap E-Go C/T Batteries are solid. ECT Globes and attys are the best value.