PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What the hell did I take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncandonuts0533

Greenlighter
(I've tripped on what I'm almost certain is LSD 6-8 times, and mushrooms once - but the dose was so low I only got threshold effects)

Today I decided it was a good day to explore the inner depths of my mind, so naturally I go to pick up what I am told is "LSD". (I have had this guy as a source for year or so, and he always has legit LSD) He tells me one tab is extreme potent, but I look and the tab, and it's not a blotter, it's something I haven't seen before. It was a like a tiny (about 1/4th the size of a blotter) square gelatin tab. I went home and since I was unfamiliar with this, I decided to take only half. I had a difficult time splitting it in half but I did. It tasted sour, and I held it under my tongue for about a minute, and swallowed it because it melted/dissolved, so I dosed it at 3:00 pm. Was actually feeling quite good and excited. (which is rare for me because I'm a bit nervous each time)

3:00 pm - Sublingually administered gelatin tab of "acid" and swallowed it after one minute, on an empty stomach.

3:30 pm - No noticeable effects, some sweating and heart rate increase, but I had consumed caffeine earlier so I think it's from that.

4:00 pm - No noticeable effects. No pupil dilation, nothing. (I thought this was strange because I'm usually WELL aware of the effects by now)

4:30 pm - Strange body feeling. Repeated stretching and yawning, but my body aches and it's extremely unpleasant. Social interaction is strange and uncomfortable, but no pupil dilation.

5:00 pm - I have to lie down, body load and nausea is make me very uncomfortable. I feel off mentally - but not like I would with a low dose of L - I go back and forth between lucid dreaming and reality. Walking is difficult, and is somewhat like walking while drunk or on DXM.

6:30 pm - Pupils are now dilated. Body load is unbearable and so is the nausea. I'm aching all over and I'm sweating and shaking. Conversation is difficult, and I can't describe how.

7:30 pm - Effects are worsened, they are peaking. I'm lying on this couch looking at a painting, and I'm getting visuals similar to LSD visuals, but not exactly the same. The painting seems to bleed in a strange way, and the cracks around the edge of a door slightly warp/stretch. These visuals only happen if I focus intensely. Conversing is very uncomfortable. Extremely physically stimulated in a bad way and I'm sweating somewhat heavily. Extreme jaw tension and facial muscles are twitching.

8:30 pm - These effects seem to come in waves of intensity, and I feel very anxious. Physical stimulation is unbearable and painful.

9:00 pm - Take two 0.5 mg clonazepam pills (1 mg) sublingually. (I rarely take benzodiazepines, only when I really need them so I have no tolerance. 0.5 mg clonazepam usually knocks me out, and hits me hard)

9:30 pm - Feel slightly better, effects are reduced significantly but not altogether. I took two more 0.5 mg clonazepams (1 mg) and waited. (Normally, this amount of clonazepam would put me in a blackout)

2:30 am - Feel basically sober but still tense. Pupils are still dilated. I took two more .5 mg clonazepam pills (1 mg).

3:30 am - I feel relaxed and tired, pupils are still dilated. But I feel mostly sober with mild body aches and tensions. 3 mg clonazepam would have usually put me in a blackout, but I feel mostly sober right now.

Does anyone know what substance this could be? I only took half of the strange tiny gell tab and the effects were this unpleasant. So grateful I didn't take more. This experience has made me want to move away from psychedelics, and drugs in general.

Surely dosent sound like any Acid i have ever taken. And ive had a pluthera of types. I rarely do anymore because it requires 12 hrs of intense buzz.

Acid can certainly come in gel tabs, I've never seen them but plenty of other people have. Then again, it could be anything, and for that reason we do not do substance ID threads here on BL. I'm going to have to close this thread as it violates our rules.

The only way to truly know what you took is to send it off for lab testing.

Sorry mate, it's just the rules, we have no way to tell you with 100% accuracy what could have been in those gel tabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.