• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What the hell am I smoking.

solvent_sammy

Greenlighter
Picked up a half.

It's a strange waxy tan color.
Very very waxy, almost like weed wax.
Not sticky

It stops my withdrawals, so it's definitely some form of heroin.

Weird thing is, it's not vinegary and it kind of makes my tongue numb. It's ridiculously hard to cut and if I sniff it it burns the back.of my throat.

I was told it has some.fent in it, but idk bout that.

There's no way for us to know, sorry man. Get a fent testing kit if you want to know whether it's fent or not. Other than that, who the hell knows what it could be

I don't know but probably fent cut with who knows what, if you're in North America

Indeed. As the two prior posters have noted there's no way for us to know but more than likely god knows what with some fentalogue or the like. :\

Picked up a half.

It's a strange waxy tan color.
Very very waxy, almost like weed wax.
Not sticky

It stops my withdrawals, so it's definitely some form of heroin.

Weird thing is, it's not vinegary and it kind of makes my tongue numb. It's ridiculously hard to cut and if I sniff it it burns the back.of my throat.

I was told it has some.fent in it, but idk bout that.

Look on drugsdata. There is a lot of stuff that looks like what you described and it's confirmed fentanyl.... No heroin in the product. Heroin is difficult to smoke unless it's #3 base. Fentanyl can be smoked for a high.

During the great UK heroin drought of 2010, there was a lot of gear going around cut with rosin - pine tree sap. This stuff is used for violin wax and solder flux and has properties very similar to those you describe. It's also quite toxic to inhale which is why fume extractors are necessary for people who do a lot of soldering. It runs well, but burns the back of your throat.

During the great UK heroin drought of 2010, there was a lot of gear going around cut with rosin - pine tree sap. This stuff is used for violin wax and solder flux and has properties very similar to those you describe. It's also quite toxic to inhale which is why fume extractors are necessary for people who do a lot of soldering. It runs well, but burns the back of your throat.

I remember that quality went down of what you could get never got what you saying but long time ago may have got thst as well .