• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin what the HECK was this "heroin" i bought

e92

Bluelighter
so there was definitely some heroin in it, just not from my regular guy. i did one small line and i am on my ass. and im talking about not being able to see straight or talk straight, overall feeling awkward, shaking not really feeling doped at all. i could not keep my eyes open, i felt like all i wanted to do was sleep. i havent sniffed dope in a really long time but its not my first rodeo lol. i know when when i've had enough, but with this trash that i've already flushed i barely did any and i was way too fucked up.

30 minutes after insufflating a small line, all i wanted to do is sleep. this lasted about 3-4 hours..

what could it have possibly been????

Only a lab the test can tell you, but best guess is you ran into a fentanyl cut batch

possibly fentanyl, possibly cut with antihistamines of some sort, possibly a lot of other things.

nobody can tell you for sure without testing the drugs themselves

i'm just guessing it was heroin? I mean any additives are meant to add to weight, thus diluting quality, while ideally remaining hard to detect. some adulterants could be potentiators, vitamins, what have you. on the other hand maybe someone put a tranquilizer or something similar to knock you out, making you attribute the effect to stronger stuff. IME that's more like what someone would do to you. How do you feel as a user afterward? How are your WDs? Did it fix them, trigger them, have no effect?

Did you do heroin like decades ago. Because I believe the potency has gone way up. But my guess fentanyl. Your lucky your not dead my relatives nephew tried heroin from a new source and now he's 100℅ dead he did it once immediately hit the floor and stopped breathing before anyone found him. It was so strong he must of collapsed in seconds because there was other people in the house and it's extremely small so I mean like in the other room if he had even time to tell once someone would of heard.