• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What the fuck is happening with K right now??

Metamorpheus

Bluelighter
So every time I’ve picked up K lately it’s come with these chunky rod like crystals. Insuflating it leaves me with an odd dissociative sensation with no true internal hallucinations or dreamscapes - I’m getting fed up with this shit!!! Having bipolar and finding that racemic k does wonders for resetting my melancholia in at a loss when it comes to finding something to help me stabilise my mood.i just want some racemic K!!!!!

So every time I’ve picked up K lately it’s come with these chunky rod like crystals. Insuflating it leaves me with an odd dissociative sensation with no true internal hallucinations or dreamscapes - I’m getting fed up with this shit!!! Having bipolar and finding that racemic k does wonders for resetting my melancholia in at a loss when it comes to finding something to help me stabilise my mood.i just want some racemic K!!!!!
Welcome to the shitshow of permatolerance. I noticed it after a couple of years of heavy use. Only option now is much reduced use (before the hell of bladder pain.

How much are you consuming at a time/daily? Trying to "get there" on K more than every so often will just lead to chasing the rabbit to China. You will not get there. I would experiment with some more potent dissociatives if you're really looking to do the damn thing. Heard pretty good things about MXiPR but haven't gotten the chance to try it just yet. Remember though, if you're going to experiment with other drugs you aren't familiar with, ALWAYS educate first, DO later. You don't want to piss clots man, I promise you it's some of the worst pain I've ever been through. I love dissociatives more than just about everything in my life. But I put them on the back burner for my own good.

I really don’t think it’s tolerance guys - I’ve never consumed it a lot and it went from being all fine one day to getting batches of something different whose effects were totally different. Had one or two bags of actual K that were fine with intended effects then back to the crap stuff again.

sounds like you need a more reliable source then. Again though, Ketamine tolerance shoots up super quick, and will leave you chasing the experiences you had when you first started. In just a few days of use even.

sounds like you need a more reliable source then. Again though, Ketamine tolerance shoots up super quick, and will leave you chasing the experiences you had when you first started. In just a few days of use even.
I need a more reliable source - it was weeks between any use. Seriously, I know what proper k feels like, even when my tolerance goes up. Think it might be to do with the different types these days too, it always seemed to be the exact same type when I had it 20yrs ago rather than one isomer or another (or racemic). I was always used to the stuff coming from India in rose water bottles.

There seems to be a fair amount of that CanKet (2'-Fluoro-2-Oxo-PCE) stuff circulating in place of ketamine - I wouldn't be surprised if that's what you have in your possession. The one time I had a batch that I was this stuff, I can say that it had this sort of ephemeral quality to it where it was slightly mood boosting while feeling downright empty at the same time. I found that I had more side effects noticed than desired effects,

One of the ways I described it to others was that I had the cognitive impairment of a much higher ketamine dose than I had actually done, while at the same time the cognitive effects were shallow and unremarkable. As you described, no internal hallucinations, no dreamscapes.

There seems to be a fair amount of that CanKet (2'-Fluoro-2-Oxo-PCE) stuff circulating in place of ketamine - I wouldn't be surprised if that's what you have in your possession. The one time I had a batch that I was this stuff, I can say that it had this sort of ephemeral quality to it where it was slightly mood boosting while feeling downright empty at the same time. I found that I had more side effects noticed than desired effects,

One of the ways I described it to others was that I had the cognitive impairment of a much higher ketamine dose than I had actually done, while at the same time the cognitive effects were shallow and unremarkable. As you described, no internal hallucinations, no dreamscapes.

Lush avatar/and against the username text. :)

Welcome to the shitshow of permatolerance. I noticed it after a couple of years of heavy use. Only option now is much reduced use (before the hell of bladder pain.

Have you tried racemic since the drought a decade or so ago?

I've been saying this since that stereo isomer k from ermmm.... well... we know, at Glade 2007 camp BL when, for some reason we all had it. I've never, ever rated s ket. Well, I adore it and it has it's purpose. But I won't my lucid dreamscape flying over greyscale, hd lands unknown!

Deffo not tolerance for me, I noticed as soon as the post drought k came in. In fact, I noticed at Glade too. I've also had racemic a fair few times since locally/from certain vendors, though very sporadically.

I adore it so much; zero visuals on racemic tho.

Look in certain places for the following:
racemic ( but 90% of vendors get it mixed up)
Indian sourced
little tiny shards
Rarity

Lush avatar/and against the username text. :)
I've been tryptakid a long time - but I didn't connect with psychedelic phenethylamines until much later in life. That said, the irony is not often lost on me.

I think there is a lot of confusion regarding the nomenclature of ketamine.

Ketamine consists of two enantiomers (optical isomers) which are S ketamine and R ketamine. The S ketamine is said to be less 'psychedelic' than the R.

But a 50:50 mix of the two enantiomers is called 'racemic' ketamine. It seems that many people think that racemic ketamine and 'R' ketamine are the same thing, because of the common 'R' in the name. This leads to much confusion and much bollocks spouted.

I've not had a great deal of experience with ketamine, but I quite like the 'lucid, greyscale landscapes' that @Tranced describes. Unfortunately, it only lasts for an hour and MXE does it so much better, and longer, and more twisted, and more psychedelic.

I think there is a lot of confusion regarding the nomenclature of ketamine.

Ketamine consists of two enantiomers (optical isomers) which are S ketamine and R ketamine. The S ketamine is said to be less 'psychedelic' than the R.

But a 50:50 mix of the two enantiomers is called 'racemic' ketamine. It seems that many people think that racemic ketamine and 'R' ketamine are the same thing, because of the common 'R' in the name. This leads to much confusion and much bollocks spouted.

I've not had a great deal of experience with ketamine, but I quite like the 'lucid, greyscale landscapes' that @Tranced describes. Unfortunately, it only lasts for an hour and MXE does it so much better, and longer, and more twisted, and more psychedelic.
Ketamine isn‘t the only drug where the racaemic is different (probably better) than either optical isomer, MDA is. S-MDA is the stimulant isomer and R-MDA the entactogenic/psychedelic isomer, but the racaemic mix is what makes MDA so special.

If it's cold and you can't hole probably 2-fdck, if strong, but very long lasting then DCK. Here on the continent is just analogues, luckily I can tell, did so many

Ketamine isn‘t the only drug where the racaemic is different (probably better) than either optical isomer, MDA is. S-MDA is the stimulant isomer and R-MDA the entactogenic/psychedelic isomer, but the racaemic mix is what makes MDA so special.

Have you had the pleasure of trying each isolated MDA isomer? I’ve been curious to try S-MDA really bad.

-GC

If it's cold and you can't hole probably 2-fdck, if strong, but very long lasting then DCK. Here on the continent is just analogues, luckily I can tell, did so many

Seems unlikely to me when 2-fdck costs more than ketamine at the moment.

I've got lovely racemic, no problems at my end. Will post a pic inabit. Gorgeous ket - I ACTUALLY TEAVELLED THEOUGH TUNNELS AND GOT VISUALS AGAIN!! =D

Oh and I remembered my k-hole instead of suddenly being in the void (hole)

Oops, wedinos is down.

I emailed them once, will try and find it. See what they can say.