• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What the devil happened to me ?? (suboxone)

lungsucker

Greenlighter
Hi,
I went to get suboxone to take to get off H, and methadone. I have been taking methadone for 10 years, and had in the last year or so, gone all the way down to just 20mg. Also, I did like 1 shot , maybe 2 a day of H. never nodded, so wasn't that great. Just like the idea of shooting I guess. Ok, so I go to the doctor, get my script, and get in filled. I go on blue lights, and read what everyone says about suboxone, and also many other web sites. I decide to stop the methadone, and didn't take for 4 whole days. Also was like 24 h since last shot of H. my main concern was the length of use of methadone, causing me problems. So, im withdrawing, plenty of time since last methadone, and H, 1 Hour after taking the suboxone, I am in FULL BLOWN HORRIBLE WITHDRAWALS. IM freaking out. I cant even think straight. I remember that people on here had said " oh, just take some more subs if this happens and it will make the withdrawals go away. NO IT DIDNT. For four days im in withdrawals, first two, I cant even paint you a picture of how horrible it was, I was cussing at the walls. screaming out loud for God to please help me. I was swinging my arms around, as that somehow, gave me a 10 sec relief. I have been in withdrawals many times all the way to the end. NO withdrawal has ever been this horrible.. I call my doctor on 2nd day, and they say nothing can be done about it. BULLSHIT> I just read on a hospital website, that the Dr could treat the symptoms. just like any WD. He could have written for some clonidine patches.. Anyways. I have now been out of work all 4 days this week, my question is What the hell happened. I followed the advice on websites, as well as my Doctors. Was it the narcan,?? or the suboxone. ?? Also , Why didn't I at least get a tiny bit of relief from the extra suboxone I took. ?? I know its a ag / antag drug. I know this crap. but if it had full control of my receptors , why wasn't I getting some relief. ?? thanks for any info, why this sub just about killed me. My head is still banging, for four days now. hope I didn't stroke out on my brain.

VERY SIMPLE 4 days was clearly not enough..ive taken suboxone 12 hours after using H and felt instant relief ..but think about it dude you've been on methadone for 10 FUCKING YEARS that is a huge time...the doctor here RECOMMENDED my friend that he should use H for about 14-21 days and then use suboxone..you have to wait a few weeks to transition from Methadone to subs...so if you cant last without opiates I suggest using H and then transition from H to Suboxone...and my friend did it and he felt great!! I read about these types of horror stories about methadone and suboxone..if that ever happens again wait 12 hours and then use H you should of felt fine.