• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What the best Opioid PILL for recreation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duffboy

Greenlighter
TRAMADOL,Codeine( i use this,but 200mg = itch , red skin),morphine or oxicodone ? I can only choose between one of these 4

oxy. and just an FYI it is spelled oxycodone. also how many mg of each are we talking because I am assuming now that you are totally opiate naive. Your list pretty much goes weakest to strongest.

*edit to your edit: does the 200 mg also give you a high level of euphoria? I would still go for the oxy.

Last edited:
the problem is = oxy is hard to find and his price is much high. codeine makes a little euphoria , sedation, That's it.

tramadol and morphine are the most affordable at the time, wanted to know what the dose required for a safe trip and which one to choose.

morphine is nice. if you take 200mg codeine without much effect, 60mg morphine should be nice for you. tramadol isnt much on it's own, but its handy for potentiating other opiates and withdrawals. and lets face it, if youre planning on fcking with opiates, youre probably gonna end up addicted.

maybe you should give this class of drugs a wide berth, i fucking wish i did.

I take it English is not your first language? Then I would have to agree with smackydowners. All in all ya all it will do is ruin your life in the long run. So the best advice is stay the fuck away from it. But Oxy is the most euphoric of all the ones you listed.

is not my first linguage,i don't now, i'm addicted on clonazepam, i have so much problems don't care about this :D

ok, if youre already addicted to benzos, throwing opiates into the mix is going to make matters much worse. ultimately, its gonna make all your problems worse.

I just want to have a valid experience with opiates, I do not want to take for the rest of my life.

Nobody wants to become addicted and nobody thinks it will happen to them... Just like every has said just stay away from them, like really, it's better not knowing what you are missing... I vote you take neither of them and get clean of clonazepam too

TRAMADOL vs MORPHINE for recreational use ? thanks for answer the post!!

Morphine.... I like tramadol too though, it lasts a long ass time... You should try both and see which one YOU like more, morphine will be more intense but shorter lasting

Marijuana beats shitty old morph and tram any day. Shitty thing is u wont know this until u are addicted to morph :) Eat a weed edible and enjoy life.

Oxycodone, hydrocodone, and codeine in low doses mixed with a nice Indica. Just be careful and don't drink any booze or take any benzos, and realize that opiates are highly addictive for some people.

I no longer use them since I started to hate the nausea I got from them.

Last edited:
Everyone here telling this guy to steer clear of opiates, really? He didn't come to this site to hear something that DARE has been telling him all his life. Did you ever think that maybe he isn't going to get addicted? I understand that nobody plans on getting addicted but you guys all telling him isn't going to change his mind. Nobody could have changed yours back then could they?

This thread is for harm reduction purposes not for people to be told ah no drugs are bad. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

Anyways as for the question, you will hear a lot of people hating on tramadol but it has been the opiate I have personally used the most buttt I tend to have bad side effects from it especially the day after. It is the only opiate that the longer that time goes on the more high I get. But if you say morphine e is also accessible then I would def finally go that route and to me is more of the opiate experience.

Like the guy up there said see what you like more, have fun and be safe with any drug!!

Out of all the opioid tablets I've tried, my favorites, in no particular ordering, are:

Hydromorphone
oxymorphone
oxycodone
hydrocodone
pethidine/meperidine
diamorphine
morphine
tramadol
dipipanone
fentanyl
pentazocine

The list grows considerably lengthier if we're to discuss opioids of any preparation, rather than simply pills.

This is a radically subjective question which has no appropriate place in this forum. "what's the best opioid pill for recreation" is a highly subjective subject that invites only speculation and bias.

Everyone reacts differently to each individual opioid. Please refer to the forum guidelines before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.