• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What Strain You Got? (medical..rec, what brand?)

funeralfather

Bluelighter
I GOT MUV T1 (bigger nugs top shelf.. despite slurricane, robots.. being older somehow.. and finally a verano reserve fresh powder (Amnesia Haze x The Menthol...) i hear alot of good things, but it don't seem to be a couch lock... for the first time ima save that ( would u guys avoid refrigerator due to humidity? ? cause i got a half to go before i really work on that... its hot af, in sunshine state as usual.. and I just don't want topp shelfs to lose anything until then i hear refrig i hear freezer, then i hear it will grow mold as it thaws... so idk.. i just like to use it idk about pharmacology, im too busy picking on mgk.. trying dm megan fox.. and being a soundcloud artist to really reasearch it and this really just a chill thread, come as u are.. just leave the shit @ the door..unless u mgk..

I just bought a Z of Rollins by High Supply
Tests @ 24% THC 0 CBD
Lemon Tree S1 x Nigerian Reversal 90% Sativa
Lemon and Fuel with garlic undertones
Fast hitter that initially gives a uplifting lifting high but mellows out into a couch lock after about 1/2 hour or so.

Sill have some of their Sunny Mac
Tests @ 26% THC 0 CBD
Alien Cookies x Sunny D 85 % Sativa
Lime and Orange flavor and smell
Classic Sativa headrush and motivation

I just bought a Z of Rollins by High Supply
Tests @ 24% THC 0 CBD
Lemon Tree S1 x Nigerian Reversal 90% Sativa
Lemon and Fuel with garlic undertones
Fast hitter that initially gives a uplifting lifting high but mellows out into a couch lock after about 1/2 hour or so.

Sill have some of their Sunny Mac
Tests @ 26% THC 0 CBD
Alien Cookies x Sunny D 85 % Sativa
Lime and Orange flavor and smell
Classic Sativa headrush and motivation
oh shiit.. i may wanna try this, i honestly think i been smoking the wrong shit... nyc diesel (i assume this was a black market purchase) is the least anxiety i've ever gotten. i know terps and dose, but what brings me up, brings me up further, and benzos, do the same unless its 5 at a time hence, cali soberity.. but too expensive for my taste

oh shiit.. i may wanna try this, i honestly think i been smoking the wrong shit... nyc diesel (isi assume th was a black market purchase) is the least anxiety i've ever gotten. i know terps and dose, but what brings me up, brings me up further, and benzos, do the same unless its 5 at a time hence, cali soberity.. but too expensive for my taste

@funeralfather My purchases were legal from a dispensary if you were asking ...

New York Mets Shut Up GIF by SNY

@funeralfather My purchases were legal from a dispensary if you were asking
no im referring to my paradoxical nature.. and translating it to being unusre of dispensaries choices.. it seems "the plug" is behind quite a bit generations.. if so.. cause i've not find more classic strains.. i began lookin for things like Northern Lights but found out quickly how outdate my knowledge of cannabis was.. not honestly a fan of the upgrade in prices either if you really cant find craft medicinal grower

@funeralfather My purchases were legal from a dispensary if you were asking ...
but i looked urs up... extremely energetic it seems
this fresh powder, which has a higher sativa then i'd like to see vs... https://www.leafly.com/strains/slurricane
https://www.leafly.com/strains/robots

im still trying to figure out how to do all my COA's the numbers im suppose to input are confusing to me
for ref https://www.muvfl.com/
i havent tried 710 labs.. or anything like that.. kinda been disappointed with the quality of concetrates, it seems like its been corporatized as everything and generally all of lacks any quality control.. i basically bribe the state to let me smoke, in effect.. doctors recommend says use as recommended... which either leads to me being paranoid for an hour, but being able to slee without my benzos.. all prescribed, I wouldn't be talking with it like its coffee if it wasn't

especially since names are thrown around loosely.. im not honestly sure if u can find landraces.. and 100 pures.. plus I cannot grow like CA :( so I don't get to have a positive experience and input that into energy when caring for it.. i feel like seed to pax... it might clear up some anxiety issues i still have.. if I had my hands on it... i got cbd.. but time is the only thing that helps.. as u can see me being over analytical.. is not a good thing sometimes.. too many thoughts, its changed since i was 16 wishing i had medical marijuana card.. although i like being a conseiuerr or trying to regard myself for as much, I don't know if ill be staying so im trying to embrace any deviation from benzos and adderall cocktail im on now sadly albeit all prescribed it feels like, a pill to go up and down.. thc is alot more even kilt i just wish i knew my effective yet not too effective dosing, it always seems as if im too much or to little.. you'd think i havent used the plant longer then half my life off on.. anyways

do you try edibles any?

i appreciate your input tonight ty

but i looked urs up... extremely energetic it seems
this fresh powder, which has a higher sativa then i'd like to see vs... https://www.leafly.com/strains/slurricane
https://www.leafly.com/strains/robots

im still trying to figure out how to do all my COA's the numbers im suppose to input are confusing to me
for ref https://www.muvfl.com/
i havent tried 710 labs.. or anything like that.. kinda been disappointed with the quality of concetrates, it seems like its been corporatized as everything and generally all of lacks any quality control.. i basically bribe the state to let me smoke, in effect.. doctors recommend says use as recommended... which either leads to me being paranoid for an hour, but being able to slee without my benzos.. all prescribed, I wouldn't be talking with it like its coffee if it wasn't

especially since names are thrown around loosely.. im not honestly sure if u can find landraces.. and 100 pures.. plus I cannot grow like CA :( so I don't get to have a positive experience and input that into energy when caring for it.. i feel like seed to pax... it might clear up some anxiety issues i still have.. if I had my hands on it... i got cbd.. but time is the only thing that helps.. as u can see me being over analytical.. is not a good thing sometimes.. too many thoughts, its changed since i was 16 wishing i had medical marijuana card.. although i like being a conseiuerr or trying to regard myself for as much, I don't know if ill be staying so im trying to embrace any deviation from benzos and adderall cocktail im on now sadly albeit all prescribed it feels like, a pill to go up and down.. thc is alot more even kilt i just wish i knew my effective yet not too effective dosing, it always seems as if im too much or to little.. you'd think i havent used the plant longer then half my life off on.. anyways

do you try edibles any?

i appreciate your input tonight ty

Landrace seeds are indeed available to cultivators,but not widely distributed. I used to source the South American, Chinese, African seeds from overseas specialty vendors and I'm absolutely sure they were legit. These people traveled themselves and only sold this type of seed. The problem with them is they are often difficult to properly grow indoors due to flowering stretch and often have extended flowering cycles, sometimes months and months. The landrace genetic are typically only used by breeders for genetic purposes and seldom seen as finished cultivated product. You just have to do your homework and know your seed vendors. You're not going to get them from local US market, one has to find seed vendors that are a known quantity to fellow seed importers/breeders.

I haven't actually grown anything since 2013 as it takes a lot of dedication to do properly and as I get older I just don't want to.

Spilled all the rest of my slurricane last night, so now i got 4 different ones, ICE CREAM CAKE, SLURRICANE, ROBOTS (IF YOU SEE IT GRAB IT EVEN IF IT SATIVA) then my reserve still (fresh powder)

we will see how this works out

Anyone got any decent info on how genetics/ breeding cannabis strains work? It really is quite confusing to me still

So i understand that female plants are what produces buds and the males produce seeds right?

This is where it gets a little confusing to me .

sometimes you get seeds in female plants with no males around,. but then you also get hermaphrodites aswell. How do you purposely breed/cross two strains without actually growing the cannabis?

To cross breed you would need to mix a female and a male from two different genetics to produce a cross? and those seeds produced would be considered the cross? then how do they do this in a way that it produces feminized seeds and non male seeds when you cross them both?

I think this is where it gets really confusing, as you can also have a mother plant and take cuttings right from that mother, then yeah it a whole huge subject i need to understand. How do males and females cross this way ?

Buddy of mine's sweettooth (original Peakz cut) is done and im excited. He threw me 7gs of it to try

Still have like 7gs of Gelonade (connected cannabis cut) left,
a Durban Poison distillate cart (by GasTrap)
A .5g Apple Fritter live res disposable (by GasTrap)
And about a gram of some diamonds and a gram of some Pie Face live res from Oasis Extracts

Im happy because I think the Island Sweet Skunk (legit heritage strain grown 3rd generation by my friend) and Chemdo Breath (chem 91 x mendo breath) are almost done. Getting ready to fire up the rosin press

Last edited:
what rosin press do you use? any advice on what to get if i wanted to start pressing my weed?

what rosin press do you use? any advice on what to get if i wanted to start pressing my weed?
I've always been a fan of nuggsmasher tbh. If you're looking for smaller yields all you need is a relatively high end hair straightener, or if you're crafty you can easily modify a t-shirt press.

If you have questions on *how* to press rosin, lmk. I can either post it here or DM. And imo hash rosin is the safest (no solvents), highest quality, and most worthwhile extraction method before you start needing to deal with solvents.

right i was advised that i needed a proper press really to pull out the most THC, but from what i am hearing that doesnt seem to be the case? like i knew of hair straighteners being ok for it. but heard presses have gotten that good recently that its better to get a proper press, will check out the nuggsmasher.

So basically its about how much you want to press? if your pressing small amounts a hair strightener would do?

nuggsmasher looks really cool. i might get the mini. would the mini basic bundle do me for a novice rosin presser?

Sure. I mean if you're only looking to press a nug or two at a time, for sure a hair straightener would work. The smaller nuggsmashers and alternatives are great for personal setups, and the larger ones venture into the commercial territory.

Hash rosin is great. Works well with nectar collectors, bucket nails, terp slurpers, portable pens, and e rigs.

Yield isn't too high but the end product is *chefs kiss*

The biggest benefit to rosin imo is how it retains the terpenes and is a real reflection of the dried product.

My nuggsmasher has been pretty dormant ever since I broke my glass attachment for my Dr. Dabber. Switch

Yes to the first question.

Plants that produce seed and buds are hermaphrodite and show either 1)poor genetics 2)improper stressor during growth 3)a combination of both.

Any male can be used to pollinate any female plant, but many factors go into what and why you are crossing them. If you cross wedding cake f1 with a wedding cake f1 male, you'll get wedding cake f2 seeds. F stands for filial generation.

You can make feminized seeds by spraying a female plant with colloidal silver daily during the first two weeks of flower. This forces the female plant to pollinate itself.

With clones, your generally cloning a female that will be identical as the mother plant, so it will always be female. If you choose to seed that out, you just pollinate once again with your "father" male plant.