• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What stimulant is this? (Speed)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uivodoet

Bluelighter
Harm Reduction Question?!
Hello! There is some weird powder/dust being sold as amphetamine, that is a grayish looking, bitter tasting, fine dust. It smells nothing almost, some ammonia maybe, it soluble in water and 75% alcohol. The effects are stimulating similar to some kind of weak amphetamine. But it causes extreme vasoconstriction. People get "cold feet" after taking it.

Just wanted to see if there was any "harm reduction intel" on this substance?
Or what it might actually be?

This has been circulating on the streets in northern Europe this winter (2020).
Could it be amphetamine tainted with some poison/mineral?
Or just a medicine thats been crushed up? Or some other scam? Or some RC?
Thanks!

Sorry we cannot do vague drug ID’s on BL. If you can get a sample send out to a testing lab. Speed is generally very low quality - often only 10-20 % amphetamine sulfate and the rest fillers or cut.

Okay, thanks @Atelier3 for the reply, just a bit concerned about peoples health. God only knows what they put in drugs now days, I hear you can get brain-damages and worse! 😇🙏

And sorry if this post did not mesure up to forum standards! Just thought it might be a commonly occurring type of shitty speed cut with something dangerous aka harm reduction type of question, more then a scientific type of substance id question.

Okay, thanks @Atelier3 for the reply, just a bit concerned about peoples health. God only knows what they put in drugs now days, I hear you can get brain-damages and worse! 😇🙏

And sorry if this post did not mesure up to forum standards! Just thought it might be a commonly occurring type of shitty speed cut with something dangerous aka harm reduction type of question, more then a scientific type of substance id question.
Your intentions are well placed and clearly understood. Asking the question is no drama either. It’s just that it’s basically impossible for us to know what shit it what from over the entire world and white (or grey) powders can be a million different things. We thoroughly recommend that people (a) test their drugs to know their desired chemical is in what they have bought and (b) clean the composition using a variety of different methods that are explained in many threads here.

Im thinking it could be some really low-grade substandard type of meth? In northern Europe we usually get the amphetamine-sulphate in some form usually mixed with some creatine or aspirin or something. But I hear that they are trying to push low-grade meth, from eastern Europe (not real crystal meth like you get in The States) but people obviously don't like it.

But who knows, I guess sending something to a lab for identification could be smart. But it's kind of a huge ordeal if people already know about it. So thats why Im asking here on bluelight, just watching out for the greater good! 🤔

The question of low grade meth versus high grade meth is forever discussed on this and other forums. I’d be interested to know why/how Eastern European meth is low grade. And also why people would put up with it.

The question of low grade meth versus high grade meth is forever discussed on this and other forums. I’d be interested to know why/how Eastern European meth is low grade. And also why people would put up with it.
It's a rumor. I don't know I guess it's all supply and demand, cat and mouse, etc? (Thanks for the reply by the way.)

To be fair quite a lot of us have taken substances that we don't test and accurately know what's in them. Who on earth would bring a testing kit to a club? I'd be impressed to someone try LOL.

Ecstacy is a questionable stimulant. Most stimulants if unknown do mimmic the effects of stimulants in general. Of course anything could be in it (rat poison god forbid), but whether anyone takes a variable powder is on them. I've done it in the past... and things were fine but fake drugs do kill more people than real ones. Food for thought. I don't know why people lace xanax bars with fent but those situations aren't internet-induced paranoia. Rip people who succumbed to that fate. No one deserves it.

It is an HR forum but if you must take it because the suspense is killing you and you're trying to ascend into race car mode.. you could take a little bit and see how your body reacts. Of course the risk is there and it's either dangerous or mild. The chances are all across the board you know? I can't condone it but I'm not going to post a blatant lie and assume I'm above doing it. I've done it, yeah. If you have the resources to test it and won't get into legal problems then you should do that first in my opinion.

I'm going to have to close this I'm afraid. These type of questions are not allowed as all they elicit is pure speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.