• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What social barrier have you broken while being enlightened on MDMA

cooldude9111

Greenlighter
Ever notice how when you are on MDMA (I realized this on a Nintendo from last summer)-- that you are not afraid to talk about ANYTHING!?

My example: Took some MDMA with siblings, and very conservative siblings all throughout life that never talked about sex, drugs etc. --and when we were on some Nintendos we were talking about sex stories and their details. All of those stupid social conversation barriers/norms we create in our heads were eradicated for that period of time. That's when I realized it's potential for world peace, and more so than any other psychoactive.

When you are on MDMA, you just don't want any association with even the tiniest morsel of negativity.

Last edited:
MDMA has brought myself and my best friend really close, there really isn't much we keep from each other anymore including some of the more darker/depressing times of our lives. It's actually been quite some time since we've rolled together and it wont be until June that we do sadly, looking quite forward to it. :)

Definitely has made my bond with my long time friend even deeper.

Going to take MDMA with my brother in a few months. That should be interesting. Its his first time

Telling a girl I had a crush on for years how I felt about her.
I was always too shy to tell her but MDMA gave me the confidence to do so.
Although it didn't work out, I know for a fact I would have NEVER told her otherwise, and would have been stuck wondering what could have happened for the rest of my life..

Telling a girl I had a crush on for years how I felt about her.
I was always too shy to tell her but MDMA gave me the confidence to do so.
Although it didn't work out, I know for a fact I would have NEVER told her otherwise, and would have been stuck wondering what could have happened for the rest of my life..

I, too, have confessed long held attractions. But, what sticks with me the most, are the times when I've broken through about problems I've been afraid to discuss with another that holds back our relationship. After discussing, there has been much greater intimacy.

I can agree to this as well.

One of my favorite effects of mdma is the openness you speak of. When you focus on conversation and be as honest as possible it makes for a great environment while rolling.

Also the people you are with have to be people you at least trust even if you met them that night. If you all get along xtc can be a wonderful experience.

Oxytocin I think.

or just improved confidence and feelings of safety from stimulant + serotonin + good body feelings.

Not sure.

The first time I took MDMA I told my friends at the time I had bisexual desires. It was something I didn't feel it was wrong and don't believe it is wrong. Anyway all my friends stopped speaking to me and threw me out of the house. For months I had no friends because they all called me gay and made me feel like killing myself. Luckily i'm a tough lad and came to the conclusion that it was them who were wrong. It changed the way my life was going and showed me who those people really were. I got the experiences I wanted in the end lol and have a much better life than they will ever have. I have true love in my life with my gf.

The first time I took MDMA I told my friends at the time I had bisexual desires. It was something I didn't feel it was wrong and don't believe it is wrong. Anyway all my friends stopped speaking to me and threw me out of the house. For months I had no friends because they all called me gay and made me feel like killing myself. Luckily i'm a tough lad and came to the conclusion that it was them who were wrong. It changed the way my life was going and showed me who those people really were. I got the experiences I wanted in the end lol and have a much better life than they will ever have. I have true love in my life with my gf.

Looks like a blessing in disguise to me. Fuck your 'friends' for judging you based upon your sexuality. They're really not friends at all.

My relationship with my boyfriend of 6 years, "J", has improved since we started rolling together. It seemed to break down some barriers in ourselves so that, while rolling, we were able to share thoughts that were on our mind 100% without fear of judgement, without censoring, and with full empathy and compassion for one another. That initial breaking of barriers has carried on into our regular life.
My relationship with his best friend, oddly, went through the same thing! Our first time rolling together (with all 3 of us there) was the first time he'd ever told me how happy he was that J and I were together and how awesome I am. I had NO idea he felt that way and I return the feelings so we really got to open up to each other. Now we are so comfortable with each other because we know truly that we both genuinely like each other, and not just because we're both close to J. A really nice friendship developed from it that I doubt would have formed had we not had this time together :)

I have been more open on MDMA with acquaintances, which has in turn allowed them to become friends. I have been confident enough myself to speak my mind, debate about things like music, ect.

On meth, however...now that's the drug that makes you reveal your deepest darkest secrets. I have come close on MDMA to revealing secrets to friends, but on meth I have been unable to control myself....turned out okay in the end.

I was always an odd kid in school and social settings. I was always a very quiet in highschool and never really had friends. I joined the rave scene at about 17 and it took me awhile to warm up. I finally got the chance to do it and my whole life had seemed to change that night. I started to notice that I was getting really chatty and I started to care about everyone stories. I just remember thinking "Man, what have I been so afraid of?" Ever since then I have been trying to find small talk to try and get to know the people. It's really weird how afraid i was of people.

i have completly forgiven my girlfriend for cheating on me... i have known about this before we rolled. then i finally just hugged her and said its ok maddie it is ok:)

Was she completly forgiven or not - that you will find out sometime in the future.

MDMA really opens you up its a very social drug no fun doing it by yourself. I'm usually any but get really talkative on MDMA and I feel like everything I say and do is so cool and great lol

First I thought that MDMA's capability of boundary dissolution is only temporary but after rolling a year with my friends of which some had problems opening up or even dancing in public, I realised these changes are permanent. I don't think it was MDMA by itself but the fun we had on it at raves contributed the most.