• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What should pure cocaine look, smell and taste like?

Well I've had pure cocaine in the past, long story short. It's numbing AF in a pleasant way and has a strong clinical scent to it but no taste whatsoever...

Either you are bs'ing me (I am autistic, I do not get sarcasm), or else you do not know coke at all. No offense.

I'm sorry you feel that way, maybe I'm not using the right descriptors or something's getting lost in translation, but I know I've had very good cocaine and very bad cocaine, and I know how to tell the difference between the two. But I do concede it's been at least 10 years since I've been involved with it at all, and a lot could change in that time.

Well I've had pure cocaine in the past, long story short. It's numbing AF in a pleasant way and has a strong clinical scent to it but no taste whatsoever...
First of al hq coke only numbs a tiny bit, otherwise its lidocaine or another -caine.

The smell are left over toxic chemicals not filtered out due to flawed manufacturing process.

And coke tastes bitter.

That are simply chemical facts.

You do not know anything about coke.

First of al hq coke only numbs a tiny bit, otherwise its lidocaine or another -caine.

The smell are left over toxic chemicals not filtered out due to flawed manufacturing process.

And coke tastes bitter.

Lol dude, coke is/was literally used as a local anesthetic due to its numbing properties. Stop trolling.

And coke tastes bitter.

tumblr_ptnz2tHyYc1s6zyffo4_400.gifv

If you say so 💅🏻💋

Last edited:
tumblr_ptnz2tHyYc1s6zyffo4_400.gifv

If you say so 💅🏻💋
I say so, but not just me, also all trustable (scientific preferably) sources. Also I worked for Jelinek in Amsterdam as scientific researcher, lab assistent, educator and as providing the drugs for the dutch youtube show druglab and tv show spuiten en slikken (search for "zwarte speed fillemon"). So I think my credentials are worth something...

Also I travelled south america for 2 yrs, both professionally as recreationally, I am not someone who thinks he got the best quality coke without knowing shit about it, cause its typical for coke users more than other drug users, they all think they have top quality. But than they post pics of the lines they insufflate, easily 100 to 200mg. Believe you me, with actual hq coke that would be literally your last line ever.

Coke was my worst addiction, still 20mg is more than enough. I did 40mg of this mexican stuff first time, thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

I started 1g sunday at 9 in the evening, now I have about 0.4 left over, its tuesday 1.46 at night now, and I got a 2nd g, but I can easily sleep inbetween, even when I am not mixing with downers.

Atm doing a combo of coke, kpin, oxynorm instant sublingual, the oxy is very heavy stuff, 40mg is way heavyer than 80mg oxycontin or whatever, so I keep it to 20mg, kpin I have very high tolerance, tho I kept it at 10mg in total so far, so I am not going crazy, I know my limits.

The only thing is, the serious headspace this coke gives in combo with downers fucks you up severely. I get methylamphetamine XR hcl prescribed, dextro r+ enantiomer, only xr due to coating, so I crushed one and insufflated a tiny line to get clearminded again, which was a bit of a risk, because tiny amounts give the normal effect and huge amounts do, but the correct dose makes me fall asleep due to the complex of comorbid pathologies I have. So insufflating was a bit a gamble, but a calculated one, I of course calculated and took everything possible into account, worked out fine, tho the rush now is severely intense, I have never been this euphoric in my life before.

Over here I can get prescribed whatever I want, this is my current stash:

The pic of the coke is what was left over a few hrs ago, of course I chopped it up fully, the pic is not that important, its impossible to judge the quality of the coke by this pic:

I am sure you all think this is quality, it was lab tested at 84%, yet it was pure crap:

To end, some trustable sources that support my claims:

So yes, I say.

probably possible for good coke to still be cut with lidocaine... i really have no idea if coke is supposed to make a person numb or what, but the time i got most speedy from coke, it was kind of numbing my face and made me feel really good. i don't think it was speed cut with lidocaine or whatever, cause it didn't really last that long... wish i could try some pure coke to see what the deal was, but if lidocaine was what was making me numb, with the mix of coke or whatever stimulant i was taking, i definitely enjoyed it.

they all think they have top quality. But than they post pics of the lines they insufflate, easily 100 to 200mg. Believe you me, with actual hq coke that would be literally your last line ever.
Who is doing 100mg lines?! 1g of good cocaine is more than enough to keep several people going all night. You only need a bump with good cocaine, and yes it's intensely numbing for a short time that you cannot taste it.

Ooh did I just say taste it, the drip I mean can be a little bitter, but a pleasant one.

The scent is clinical to me, very distinctive and hard to describe but pleasant.

Oh I would not do cocaine again unless I was in SA, or new the source personally.

Last edited:
don't know who to believe. lol... i wish i took a trip to canada when they had those stores open.

i'd like to think i had a night with good coke that wasn't lidocaine. kind of a bad quality in myself that i care about that stuff... hopefully they legalize it by the time i'm an old man. lol... i'll just be putting a little on my gums to reminisce if i'm that old... i'd love to get a couple good bumps as a 38 y/o.

Check out my post, I can provide trustable sources, I do not troll, you are just ignorant.

Yeah, and nothing you posted corroborated anything you said. Congratulations, you've confirmed the existence of a different repurposed stimulant, and the fact that people like to cut coke with coke derivatives that are cheaper, easy to get, and mimic its properties? Good job?

Nobody is "bs"ing anyone, let alone YOU, who came and started making baseless statements and insulting others, calling them ignorant.

You have a large stash of drugs, again, congrats. Might I suggest you stop using them.

Who is doing 100mg lines?! 1g of good cocaine is more than enough to keep several people going all night. You only need a bump with good cocaine, and yes it's intensely numbing for a short time that you cannot taste it.

Ooh did I just say taste it, the drip I mean can be a little bitter, but a pleasant one.

The scent is clinical to me, very distinctive and hard to describe but pleasant.

Oh I would not do cocaine again unless I was in SA, or new the source personally.

who the hell weighs their lines?

never heard of such a thing

who the hell weighs their lines?

never heard of such a thing
Me neither,

This individual seems to as he has extremely pure cocaine "allegedly"...
I say so, but not just me, also all trustable (scientific preferably) sources. Also I worked for Jelinek in Amsterdam as scientific researcher, lab assistent, educator and as providing the drugs for the dutch youtube show druglab and tv show spuiten en slikken (search for "zwarte speed fillemon"). So I think my credentials are worth something...

Also I travelled south america for 2 yrs, both professionally as recreationally, I am not someone who thinks he got the best quality coke without knowing shit about it, cause its typical for coke users more than other drug users, they all think they have top quality. But than they post pics of the lines they insufflate, easily 100 to 200mg. Believe you me, with actual hq coke that would be literally your last line ever.

Coke was my worst addiction, still 20mg is more than enough. I did 40mg of this mexican stuff first time, thought I was gonna have a heart attack.

I started 1g sunday at 9 in the evening, now I have about 0.4 left over, its tuesday 1.46 at night now, and I got a 2nd g, but I can easily sleep inbetween, even when I am not mixing with downers.

Atm doing a combo of coke, kpin, oxynorm instant sublingual, the oxy is very heavy stuff, 40mg is way heavyer than 80mg oxycontin or whatever, so I keep it to 20mg, kpin I have very high tolerance, tho I kept it at 10mg in total so far, so I am not going crazy, I know my limits.

The only thing is, the serious headspace this coke gives in combo with downers fucks you up severely. I get methylamphetamine XR hcl prescribed, dextro r+ enantiomer, only xr due to coating, so I crushed one and insufflated a tiny line to get clearminded again, which was a bit of a risk, because tiny amounts give the normal effect and huge amounts do, but the correct dose makes me fall asleep due to the complex of comorbid pathologies I have. So insufflating was a bit a gamble, but a calculated one, I of course calculated and took everything possible into account, worked out fine, tho the rush now is severely intense, I have never been this euphoric in my life before.

Over here I can get prescribed whatever I want, this is my current stash:

The pic of the coke is what was left over a few hrs ago, of course I chopped it up fully, the pic is not that important, its impossible to judge the quality of the coke by this pic:

I am sure you all think this is quality, it was lab tested at 84%, yet it was pure crap:

To end, some trustable sources that support my claims:

So yes, I say.

Ya'll need to stfu
this isnt instablue for f'sake
most rtarded question ever