• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction What should i do on this trip?

Joey24x18

Bluelighter
So I'm going on a road trip for three days tomorrow. I've been tapering off phenibut for 2 months now. I was using 3g a day and I'm down to 300mg. The withdrawal symptoms are there. I feel pretty out of it 24/7 and really anxious. So I've been holding on at 300mg to try and stabilize.

Well I want to get high on this trip. At my disposal is:

5- 2mg Xanaxs
5- 2mg Kolonopins
120- 10mg Ritalin
1g- High quality marijuana.

Now I know if I smoke the weed it's going to make me very paranoid and trip out since I'm already paranoid and tripping out from phen withdrawal. If I take .5mg of xanax or klonopin, is that liable to kill me with the 300mg of phenibut I'm on? I know it's low doses. So I'm thinking I should be fine? Id take a little bit of a benzo to smoke the weed and not have a panic attack.

Were also going on a 7 mile hike through the mountains. And If I wasn't in withdrawal I'd definitally take the ritalin for that. But I feel like that'd also make me have a panic attack.

If I dose up to like 1g of phenibut for three days do you think I could drop back down to 300mg afterward and not go through he'll?

Fuck.

Don't take any of the ritalin (anxiogenic), maybe save the weed until after a xanax/klonopin.

If you are tapering/tolerant to phenibut then taking bzd's won't kill you unless you take stupid doses or escalate your phenibut dose too.

I agree on skipping the herb. Also don't take another higher dose of Phenibut! You struggled to taper down so much, why risk to throw that away?
I'd just take some of the Benzos to chill out and have a little break from your constant anxious state.

And there is the high probability that you will feel so good from the physical exercise, fresh air and natural environment that you don't even need to get high to feel good :)