Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What should I do first, MDMA or acid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnanimousCash

Bluelighter
Recently I have had a few opportunities to get either of the two, but I have been hesitant because I don't know which one I want to do first. If it means anything I've only drank and smoked weed, and only done each a handful of times. I am also in my teens if that has any effect. This is only for recreational use and I only plan on doing it once until summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
We, as fellow BlueLighters are not here to advise you what drugs to take.

Do more research to see which one appeals to you more. Personally "Molly" was the 2nd drug I did after weed&booze then LSD came in after a year or so.

I don't think we can recommend you which to take but I will recommend that you test them both with a testing kit before you ingest any of them.

Hi UnanimousCash, welcome to bluelight. This indeed falls under the category "what should I take?, which isn't what this forum is about. We're here to provide information once the decision to take a certain drug has already been made. Mazzab and PotatoMan already gave some good starting advice. You should reach your own conclusion doing research and once you do, you can ask almost anything you want on bluelight and forum members will provide you with information to the best of their knowledge. Also, indeed, test everything you take with a testkit (testkit for MDMA and testkit for LSD) this is really important. I'm going to close this thread. If you have any more questions once you reach your decision, don't hesitate to ask

Some starting points:
Bluelight MDMA wiki
MED "Six Simple Rules... To MDMA"-thread

Erowid LSD vault
Psychedelic Discussion "The Big & Dandy Basic LSD Questions"-thread
Psychedelic Discussion "First time LSD?"-thread

*edit* I see now you said you're in your teens. My advice is to wait :D and if you really don't want to do that, do your research

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.