• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What should good cocaine look like?

JordanBelfort

Greenlighter
What should good cocaine look like? I understand that there are many ways to fake the attributes of good cocaine. But in general but in general what should it look like and feel like?

in my experience, cocaine is very, very sticky and annoying to handle. you could never cut lines like they do in the movies with it, it would stick all on the razor or whatever you're using. don't even think about putting your fingers on it... if you rub it it gets kinda oily but you can't retrieve it. my hands are sweaty though. a really tricky/annoying drug to handle in on-the-run situations... needs finesse and experience... i've screwed it up many times when i was getting the hang of the baggies i get around here (it's close to Bolivia)

also, it is not straight powder such as crushed up pills, it is usually soft little crumbs that break apart easily and stick to everything.

should dissolve in water instantly also.

in my experience, cocaine is very, very sticky and annoying to handle. you could never cut lines like they do in the movies with it, it would stick all on the razor or whatever you're using. don't even think about putting your fingers on it... if you rub it it gets kinda oily but you can't retrieve it. my hands are sweaty though. a really tricky/annoying drug to handle in on-the-run situations... needs finesse and experience... i've screwed it up many times when i was getting the hang of the baggies i get around here (it's close to Bolivia)

also, it is not straight powder such as crushed up pills, it is usually soft little crumbs that break apart easily and stick to everything.

should dissolve in water instantly also.
This and in my experience it were flakes:). Bad cocaine is most of the times allso mixed up with lidocaine that will deaf you're nose in just a few minutes.
You can allso put a piece of the cocaine on you're tongue and if you're tongue feels deaf the cocaine is for sure mixed up with lidocaine which isn't a good thing.

Good coke looks like fish scales all piled up hence the nickname of good coke ;)

should have a shiney side on one side of the rock and have an oil feel to it,,,,another type of quality blow has a pink tint in it,,, never should it have a yellow look thats crap coke,,,,also very good coke has a distinctive smell to it which you hardly find since the 80's smells like a hospital,,,many people think if the product geeks you out after a few lines its good blow 'not true ''all that means is theres speed or a speed like substance in it . I been around blow since 1986 and here in NYC ITS never been this hard to get quality product. and im always looking.

It should sparkle iridescent with blue pink and yellow light. Shiny and scaly.

With all of my experience, if you're buying 4 or 5 grams, if it's in one big lump or a few good sized lumps, it should have a nice distinct pearlescent shimmery look which would be consistent over the whole complete surface of each lump. You shouldn't have areas where it's dull-looking and then areas where it's shimmery and then other areas where the Shimmer looks very dull. You should be able to take the tip of a razor blade and without much pressure be able to flake off smaller flakes. Each flake that you flake off regardless of the size should have the same consistent pearlescent shimmery look to it. The lump shouldn't crumble or Crush when you try to flake off pieces with the tip of razor blade. Regardless of the size of the flakes, they should all look flaky even the small little specs. There shouldn't be any part of it that's already powder without you having to chop it with a razor blade. It should be soft where you don't have to put much pressure to chop it and it should chop into a nice fluffy powder that should be slightly sticking to edge of your razor blade. It should chop up very nicely and quite easily without much effort. You shouldn't have any pieces pinging as you chop. It should be relatively easy to get it from a flake to a powder. As your chopping with a razor blade it shouldn't sound like dry powder and it shouldn't have a crunching sound. All the little tiny specs should chop up into a fluffy powder very easily. Once chopped up, it should be nice and fluffy and not look like a fine grain or a flat doll looking powder. Imagine fresh snow and making a line out of it. Nice and fluffy and white. If you're getting stuff that is in several smaller lumps. They should still look very evenly and consistently shimmery and pearlescent looking. There shouldn't be any powder. Yes there can be small flakes the size of a ballpoint pen head but there shouldn't be anything that's powdery. And again, it should slightly stick to the edge of your razor blade As You Are making the lines.

Anything that looks flat looking or has a very dull Shimmer that isn't very consistent across the whole surface, if it doesn't flake relatively easily when cutting with the tip of a razor blade, or it crumbles or crushes and doesn't flake, if the powder doesn't look fluffy 4 the little small phillipe's tend to peeing across the table as you try to chop them with the razor blade or if it takes several minutes to get it into a very fine powder with no teeny non powdery specs. If it doesn't stick to the edge of your razor blade whatsoever even in humid conditions, that's a very good sign that it's pretty crappy.

Before you buy, chop up a line. If it looks and acts as described in the first paragraph then it should be pretty decent. If it looks and acts like the second paragraph then don't waste your money.

Most of all, the initial look should be a nice consistent pearlescent shimmery look. If you're not look dull or have areas on the surface that are dull looking. And it should be just a firm enough to hold itself in the lump but should be quite soft and easy to flake off with a razor blade. It shouldn't crumble or Crush as you try to flake. And the flakes should flake off pretty much still as flakes. It shouldn't flake off into a crumpled up coarse powder.

Been dealing with coke for years... Good coke is so much better mainly because it gives u an intense opiate like euphoria.... But good coke dont break into powder. Idk why movies use powder. If your xoke is very powdery its very cut... Good coke will be shiny ass rocks... And when u break them, they dont brek into powder they break into flakes. The flakes will get stuck to ur id cuz its kind of like a paste... There can be coke with powder in it mixed with flakes that would be mid quality... But yeah. If your plug ever has 2 kinds dont chose the one thats real cheap. Who cares if u have to pay more its worth it... Way better high. Cut up shit wont give u any euphoria... So if u pick up and your nag has shiny rocks its most likely flame...google it to see what im talking about

I have to agree, a very close friend of mine who I get my stuff from. She has two different sources that she uses. Her main source she's been using for a couple of years. She if she needs 7 grams most of the time he'll offer it either in a 7 gram lump seven individual grams where each bag contains 3, 4 maybe 5 + - various sized lumps mixed with various size flakes and a very tiny small chips along with whatever course powder that came from the result of breaking up the 7 gram lump. The majority of the time it has a doll slight Shimmer around the surface of large 7 gram lump, the little individual lumps in each bag and the flakes as well but it's not a nice consistent Shimmer across the surface just dull and some spots and another spots is a bit more shimmery.

The lumps aren't firm but soft to the point where you can break it up by squeezing the bag between your fingers or use the tip of the razor blade to flake off pieces. The stuff, sometimes it's fairly hard and other times it's just soft enough that with a bit of pressure you can squeeze it between your fingers to break it up. But it's never rock hard.

As with good quality cocaine, it flakes off what's the address of a razor blade quite easily without crushing or crumbling. A lot of times with this stuff it's just hard enough that it crumbles when trying to flake off smaller flakes rather than easily flaking off like you would expect with good quality cocaine.

This stuff she gets from her normal supplier is usually quite dry and doesn't seem to absorb moisture from the humidity quite easily like you would expect with decent cocaine. When chopping it with a razor blade you can hear the razor blade cutting it, it has a dry sound to it. It's hard enough that it can easily ping if you're not careful. And it takes a bit more effort to get all the teeny chips and specs into a fine powder. What's in a fine powder it looks kind of flat and dull, like a fine grainy powder rather than fluffy where it slightly sticks to itself kind of like if you were to make a line of freshly fallen snow.

This stuff doesn't seem to absorb humidity very quickly or easily. With good stuff if you take it from your house where you stash it and walk out to your car and chop a line, you would expect it to start noticeably getting a bit stickier and clumpier as it absorbs humidity. Sometimes you can have a gram in your car 4 half the day with a still being very dry and non fluffy or slightly sticky Ash to the edge of the razor blade. Once in awhile you'll get a couple grams that after a little while will slowly start to absorb humidity and slowly starts sticking to the edge of the razor blade.

A couple of times she's gotten stuff from her normal guy had the smell you expect but much stronger to the point where you can smell it through the bag but after a few days of opening the bag to get a little bit of product out with your razor blade to do a bump or a line, it will lose the intense smell to the point where it's the same smell but fairly mild. The taste isn't much different than what you would expect with good stuff but sometimes the numbing is less intense and doesn't last very long. Sometimes you can do a couple of lines and get a very slight numbing in the back of your throat and maybe a little bit of your tongue but just not what you would expect from good quality cocaine.

The high is decent but noticeably not as good as you would expect but still more on the decent side then on the Lesser side. The high isn't as intense and doesn't seem last as long.

Along with the powder being much more dry and a very fine grain powder, it's more noticeable when you snort that some of the powder is going past your nasal cavity and ending up down your throat where you don't want it.

If you're experienced with textbook true fish scale cocaine then you would notice pretty quickly that the appearance and texture and how much harder it is the squeeze In the baggie between your fingers that the stuff even though is a bit flaky and a little bit shiny isn't the true fish scale that you are looking for.

I'm not sure if this kind of cocaine would be what you would call rerocked cocaine.

Good quality cocaine

The stuff she gets from her second supplier is very consistently and noticeably much higher purity. Rather it's in a 7 gram lump or smaller lumps in Each baggie or even different size flakes, the consistency of the noticeably nice Shimmer and pearlescent look is very consistently over the complete surface of the big 7 gram lump or even the individual smaller lumps in each baggy. The pearlescent shimmery look is very consistent throughout the whole lump. Each flake that you can flake off is consistently nice and shimmery.

The lumps are firm butt quite soft to the point where it's very easy to squeeze in the baggy between your fingers to break break it up, and it's very easy to flake off flake after flake after flake with the tip of a razor blade without it ever crumbling or crushing. It's very easy with not much effort to chop up into a very nice Vine fluffy after. It doesn't ping as you chop and it doesn't have that dry grainy sound as you chop with your razor blade. There's hardly any kind of powder until you chop it into a powder. It just flakes off into smaller flakes which will flake into smaller flakes which will flake into even smaller flakes.

Ed noticeably and fairly quickly will absorb moisture from the humidity if you take it from your house out to your car. It will become noticeably plumpier as you try to make a line and Rustica a bit more to the edge of the razor blade to the point where it's a little difficult to make a line without having a little stick to the Razer Blade.

The smell and taste aren't overpowering nor are they noticeably less intense. The numbing is nice and very noticeable, A Small Bump can get your tongue and teeth and back of throat dumb which can last anywhere from 45 or longer. The quality of the high is very smooth and euphoric. For me it normally lasts around 20 to 30 minutes. Because it drops up into a very fluffy fine powder, you don't experience any of it shooting down your throat as you snort. It also doesn't fall out of your nose after you snort. It's very fine and fluffy and very easily absorbed in your nasal cavity where you I want it to be.

The Comedown is very mild and quite a few number of times after doing four or five lines over 3 or so hours, I don't experience any kind of a calm down to speak of.

The stuff she gets from her second supplier is everything people talk about when describing classic legit fish scale cocaine.