• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What reagent test will identify synthetic cannaboids in marijuana?

Timbuktu

Greenlighter
My friend is already almost positive it's laced, but has enough of this shit left that he needs to be sure before throwing away that much cash. If there is no reagent, perhaps someone knows how much it costs to have weed lab analyzed?

Alright man I've been trying my best here for you since it seems this place is dead. I'm still not sure of reactions for the various synthetics, there is so many I think it would be difficult. You could buy a test kit and just test a sample of the bud with each reagent. You only need a tiny sample to run each test. One thing I do know is if you took a sample of bud and poured a few drops of a marquis reaction you would get a opaque purple or jelly black reaction. THC reacts to the marquis and makes a purple reaction. The other way to be positive is going to cost you. Theres no price discussion here or sourcing but I'll give you hints since its in the name of harm reduction. The lab is partners with erowid which is well known in this realm. Google erowid pill testing I think you'll find it. They test MDMA tabs, and powder samples but also they say herbal samples as well but its more expensive then a pill. The site name goes something like this riddle..... MDMA is MDMA but to those lacking In brain cells its "thizz" or a more generic term for feeling utter euphoria starts with an E and rhymes with tea. Combine that with a word for information that has four letters and then .org let me know if u figured it out I don't think I can flat out tell u which is dumb I know. Hope I'm helping.

if ur sure it is laced then either smoke it or don't
imean honestly, NO synthetic cannabanoid is okay to smoke a lot of they are just bad drugs