• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What rc’s are the best and a must have to research

Boofin beans

Greenlighter
I’m going to make one final order after that im not ordering for a while what are the best rc’s to preform research with

25c or b nbome
Never tried 25b by itself. Only tried it in combo with 25i and 25c, all in smallish doses, about 1.5 - 2.5mg combined. That was pretty nice and unique visually, very clearheaded given overall intensity and with quite a bit of body load for some part of the trip. I didn't really like 25i, 1.5 - 2mg was about max dose of it I did. And 25c, that's another story, I really liked it in small dose and didn't really push it. I had pretty great experience with only about 0.6mg, I guess it felt more like a threshold dose of cacti than anything else. It made me dance in my home, visualizing and feeling like I'm dancing around some tribal fire or something like that. Rarely if ever drugs make me euphorically dance alone in my house and that does say something.
Body load I got from the class was nothing worrying at the time but had I felt like that on BDF I think I would have got a bit upset. Get it as bad as from 1.2 - 2.4mg of 25i and I'm pretty sure that would ruin my day on BDF (basically no body load in dose I tried it, very much like adult, long lasting 2c-b). BUT that all was before nbome's turned out to be a lot more dangerous than what was to be expected form "new acid" or "as good as mescaline" stuff. Meaning that while body load was pretty bad, it wasn't anything I had not experienced during a lot of psychedelic experiences before that but with a twist that nbome's are very clearheaded so it's more noticeable.
At the time I was doing a lot of different stuff and nbome's simply didn't catch my attention that much BUT if they were among first few psychedelics I tried, a lot more fascination would be there. So I had a lot of different psychedelics I loved more, developed stronger taste for other drugs too and was in a pretty chaotic lifestyle back than. That and a lot more made my experience with nbome's very sparse and mostly light, also nowhere near as benefical as they could have been. If I had my hands on nbome's after trying just acid I'm pretty sure I would have used a lot more of it, in a lot bigger doses, I guess again lucky me...
I wrote doses that imprecise as I only remember how strong were tabs (1.2mg) and that I for sure never took more than 3x, probably closer to 2x tabs and that 1/2 tab of 25c was really nice.
Now for the question, what was your usual and what max dose of 25b? What about 25c? Any recommendations about 25b? Anything particular about it.
I hope and feel it'll be great to revisit such a drug now after it's been demonized (rightly or no). And to take it with intention of having experience that'll maybe help me in life.

As for OPs question, well mostly banned ones & those under development