• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What opioids give a good high?

Don't do it. If you need it for chronic pain and it is your last resort then you may have to. If you are doing it just to get high, smoke weed. It doesn't kill you or control your life. trust me and the others on here.

im standing by laugh love fuck and drink liquor......

Yeah I don't think liquor has ever harmed anyone's life or made anyone develop a substance use disorder, has it? =D

Well, now that we have the "DON'T DO IT!"s out of the way...the only worthwhile opioid that you're going to be able to get "over the counter" in the USA is kratom (that I know of...I'm not one to fuck with RC fent analogues, though). Kratom is not bad, I like it. Just remember that people warn you about getting attached to opiates for a reason...it's not always an immediately problematic thing, but it's an insidious class of drug. It took me about a year of using heroin before the problematic usage began, with IVing and all that. Although there are plenty of people who have used opiates as a one-off type drug experience and find out that it's not for them, or engage in patterns of non-problematic recreational use for a period of time...the population of BL is schewed more towards people who've used & eventually developed a problem because of it, so obviously people are going to try and steer newcomers away from opiates.

You're gonna do what you're gonna do, though. I know because I'm like that, you could've paraded a million dope-sick junkies with a million junkie sob stories in front of me when I was younger and I STILL would've used heroin. Just do your research and be safe with whatever you decide.

^True.

I ended up on oxycodone for pain issues and I regret it, better off killing yourself if you're in too much pain cos you may find it's really hard to find a doctor who will prescribe enough pain killers to cover the pain....so you end up addicted to pills that don't help your pain, now your double fucked like me.

I'm in the DON'T DO IT CAMP!

But I'm also in the - been addicted to everything camp. And although I wasn't into opiates when I was young I find myself addicted to oxycodone for the last two years AFTER 9 Years of clean time or "recovery" from cooking/dealing/using Meth.....

After everything I knew about myself and drug addiction I still ended up an opiate fiend who can't get by on 300mgs of oxycodone per day. Fml.

If you're just looking to have fun, smoke some weed.

If you're just looking to relax, buy some kava online. Although kava can be fun in it's own way too and is 100% legal pretty much everywhere.

Peace