• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What opioids/drugs fall into this description?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbox30fake

Greenlighter
Just bought my first fake M30's. I took two orally and felt nothing an hour and a half later. I let them sit in my mouth for a bit to do a taste test, and they were definitely very bitter and oxy-like. My tongue also went slightly numb for a few minutes after. I then broke off about a fifth and crushed it up and snorted it, and within 30 seconds felt an intense and not pleasant warm rush, which may be because the second I felt it I knew these weren't oxy's and freaked out a little.

The press is pretty decent (some could definitely pass as legit) but some of the pills are more obvious than others. I'm not trying to positively ID the pill, because I know I will never know the true contents without testing - which I'm going to do - and even then can't know for sure. I would just like to know what opioids or RCs any of you guys know of that could fit the category or have been going around, and ALSO how to properly test the pills for H or some possible contender (since there isn't really one for fent). Reagent?

Assuming these aren't orally active (2 pills and nothing - one bump and woah) is it even possible these were fent? The high, if you could even call it that, was pretty short lasting. Maybe an hour. Not a typical opiate buzz. Maybe some new RC going around? I realize there are so many variables such as snorting a hot spot or perhaps a differently pressed pill - so instead I'm really just curious to see what knowledge you guys may have of some drug that fits this description. Don't worry, I'm not going to touch these pills. Thanks for any replies!

Last edited:
Fentanyl is very cheap and readily available from China - my guess is cut up fentanyl.

It's probably fent or an analogue and i'm sorry but even though you said you aren't trying to ID this pill anything we say is going to be random speculation. Send them to a lab if you really need to know what they are, we can't possibly tell you.

I'd suggest you stop seeking these pills out or be extremely cautious with them, that's the best harm reduction advice we can give. (((Redacted)))

Last edited:
ALSO how to properly test the pills for H or some possible contender (since there isn't really one for fent). Reagent?

A Marquis reagent can identify Heroin and a multitude of other substances, but by itself will not specifically identify what you have. Only what might be present as one of possibly many constituents.

The Mecke reagent is also useful and can sometimes be found in a kit along with Marquis and Mandelin. Also very helpful with Ectasy testing.

While I wanted to answer your question regarding reagent testing, listing the substances that might have caused your reaction would be pure speculation and akin to substance ID so I'm going to close this.

Welcome to BL though regardless :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.