• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What on this earth happened? [MDMA Toxic Psychosis + Overdose?]

Iusethemtosleep

Greenlighter
Okay, this shall be semi-trip report writing style, as that will help to explain what on earth I'm trying to work out...

I had access, for a short time, to good quality crystal MDMA. It had tested positive for MDMA when a friend tested it, as for adulterants - Unknown, maybe the report will shed some light.

200mg~~ [gross wt.] in 2 fairly large lines.

Sorry if this sounds strange, it is written retrospectively in the form of being written at the time

11:00 (t = 0:00) Take first line. Hurts like a motherfucker.

0:01 [Screams internally]

0:02 Line number 2

0:025 Smaller scream for line number 2 - IMPORTANT1

0:03 Vision becomes blurry, finding it hard to stand. My body becomes cold and numb suddenly. All sounds nearly entirely muffled. Feels almost rushy, I smoothly, gracefully glide across the room, no sign of the bouncing of knees...Possible OD? But I thought MDMA was incredibly difficult to OD on? Oh well, nothing I can do now.

0:04 Lies down in bed, sweating profusely more than normal on MDMA, still feel very numb.

0:05-0:50 chat to friends on tripsit and facebook, incredibly 'rushy', typing at 1.5x my normal typing speed (Which is fast as hell). Don't have very much memory of this.

0:50-2:00 more of the above, I can see marginally clearer now. I don't have very much memory of this either.

2:00-3:30 More of the above. Nothing special, except while talking to a friend on tripsit, he mentions Amp OD symptoms - and they are clear cut, nearly precisely what I felt.

3:30-- NOW SHIT GETS STRANGE - NOTE THAT MY VISION IS STILL BLURRY, SO NOTHING IS 100% SHARP. I go to go to the bathroom, and I see my bedroom door opening a little (I'm still lying in bed, watching it move) I get up, walk to the door. As I turn to look at the gap in the frame where it would be ajar, there is no gap. It was a hallucination. Now, this gets difficult to tell. I open my bedroom door to see my father standing in front of me, seemingly not noticing my presence. I hoarsely whisper 'Hello', to no response. I turn on the bathroom light (behind him, If this simple diagram helps)

BATHROOM - Small corridor w/ father - Bedroom w/ me at door.

I turn on the light. He fizzles away into nothingness. At this point I am absolutely shitting it. I go back into my bedroom, and look on the floor to see my soft toys coming to jump up at me, trying to attack me. When I reach down and grab them, they are no longer jumping up and just sitting on the floor, where they were. The fuck?

I also had some hallucinations of puppet monkeys running along my floor in my peripheral vision (fairly funny), and my pets in my room, who would disappear when touched (as they did not exist in the room) (not so funny).

Now I tried to get to sleep, and only had one other hallucination - my brother stood over me (Smaller brother) with headphones on. I stuck my hand through him, and he disappeared. After this, I managed to get a couple of hours of sleep. I wake up at 6am or so, to another, significantly more disturbing hallucination. I see my Chemistry teacher with 3 heads (small heads) and her dog in my room. I don't even know if she has a dog. I turned on my phone flashlight and poof, she vaporized. It appears the stimulant-related psychosis has not persisted, thankfully.

1This is important because the drip made my tongue go numb. Did it also numb my nostrils, and thus make the 2nd line hurt less? (Thus adulterant?)

So, my question is: What the fuck happened to me? Generally speaking? What else could one hypothesize is in that crystalline substance?

Impossible to tell you what it was. Sounds a very quick onset by snorting. Usually MD comes on in 5 (rare) to 20 mins by snorting. You hit a high dose by this route if it was quality stuff.

How did your friend test? If it was reagent based marquis you are right it will only tell you of MDXX compounds are present but not any cuts (or at least it's difficult to see).

When I say MDXX there are several MD compounds which will show positive on reagent. It could for example be MDA or MDEA both have very differing dose levels. MDA for example is active at much lower doses so 200 mg would be a massive hit and it will give a much trippier psyche experience plus longer duration.

It's really why you should always consider a safe first dose for MD at around 100 - 120 grams if it's a new and unknown powder. Then you can always redose an hour later once you feel onset and get a handle on its potency.

Your report sounds very like you did a psyche compound. It just caught you out as you were expecting a more MDMA type buzz. MDA can be great fun but man can it be some trippy shit.

Take care

Sounds like you took much MDMA, via an unadvised ROA. 200mg would be considered a lot for even an oral dose never mind nasal where it's going to be even more potent and act much faster. These effects don't sound too far outside of what's to be expected from taking way too much MDMA, but without you testing it yourself then who knows what it was or what actually happened there. Advise for the future: don't snort MDMA, it's not coke; and take sensible doses, 120-160mg oral should be plenty for anyone if the product is good and the user has respected the substance in the past.

Oh and test your drugs yourself

You took a pretty strong dose of MDMA and possibly another stimulant. Sounds on par with what I used to feel when I would bomb 300mg-400mg.

Different forum...same answers...I answered this already on reddit lol

@Itsgoneundertheboa I thought that; it seemed a ridiculously fast onset. It seems so.

Yes, via reagents of some sort. I do not, however, believe it to be MDA -- If it were, I would have thought that it would have been psychadelic the entire night, not just at the tail end?

Yes, but again I'm simply not sure because I didn't see a single thing before +5 hours~.

I did. The previous night, I tried 1/3 of that dose and felt very little. I'm not about to rail something that I have know knowledge of potency, that would be asking for OD.

It does, I'm just not 100% sure to be honest. Thanks a lot for the reply!

@terarc
200mg is a visual guess. The odd thing is the fact that I took 1/3 of that dose the previous night, but did not experience much, and so tripled the dose. I hate street drugs; hence the snorting -- anything to improve the experience.

I would do so if I could, but present 'circumstances' dictate, unfortunately, not possible.

@matt2012 Huh? :D Wasn't me, I'm afraid, unless I'm an amnesiac. I had a huge look around and couldn't find anything like my experience so I posted here.