Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film What movies are you really looking forward to seeing?

Whoa this thread is a blast from the past!

Waiting patiently for The Hobbit

The prequel to The Thing, set for October. :)

I've never been much for horror films, but Carpenter's film is such a landmark (and IMO, it's aged so well) that this is a must-see at some point.

The prequel to The Thing, set for October. :)

I've never been much for horror films, but Carpenter's film is such a landmark (and IMO, it's aged so well) that this is a must-see at some point.

This sounds really interesting, I like how they are making a prequel and not a sequel. That movie had so many questions as to where the "thing" came from and what happened to the other "team" that discovered it. I glad to see they are coming up with different ideas on classic movies instead of just remaking them.

The Devil's Double about Uday Hussein and the man (latif Yahia), he forced to be his double in public. Both parts are played by the same actor. Critics are comparing it to a Scarface set in arabia.

Looking forward to seeing the new Planet of the Apes film. Loved the original films but thought the last one with Mark Wahlberg and Tim Roth was crap. This new film does look great though as its a prequel to the original films.

lol, I saw the Memoirs of a Geisha post and was like, wtf? That came out AGES ago.

Old thread is old. :)