• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What mg of oxy?

biscuit2386

Greenlighter
What mg of oxy would you recommend? sometimes when I'm on one I take around 80 to 100 100mg of gabapentin and around 20 to 30 50mg of tramadol so I would say I got some sort of tolerance to opiods

Your doses are Tramadol are scary high and could put you in seizure territory. My first suggestion would be to stop that. Have you ever taken oxycodone? The two drugs aren't really comparable and gabapentin is not an opioid. See how 10-15 mg makes you feel and then you can work your way up from there. Welcome to Bluelight and stay safe! :)

No I not taken any oxy before but want to try it as I want a better high without taking so many tablets I been doing tramadol for 10 years or maybe longer but it will need to be a good first experience I need to get me off the trams and gabs

Do you take the gabapentin and Tramadol daily? If so, you may need a taper plan because it can be dangerous for you to abruptly stop using either since you doses are so high. These drugs also interact with oxycodone so like I said, start low with it.

I'd start with 30mg. I'm really surprised that tramadol hasn't killed you yet. If youre plannning on moving from tram to oxy, GOOD IDEA!