• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe What meds etc to help Sub w/d?

bliz62

Bluelighter
Hi all I've searched all day and I can't find anything on what to take to help sub withdrawal. Im a mess and I need help. What the eff can I take???
Background: opiate addict, did rehab 4/5 yrs ago and was given subs but after my 4 weeks of outpatient the Dr dropped me and many others and so I thought hey I'll just go off it all. Ever since I've been getting opiates or subs which I prefer and want from someone and suddenly the sub connect has nothing.
For many reasons I can't do rehab again. Suffice it to say if I did it would end quite badly.
I have rx for ativan plus adderral 30 mg at and nuvigil for my narcolepsy, but I am beyond miserable. I have to work overnights and over time and I can't function right now, I'm a mess. I got a few oxy but even those aren't helping.

the ativan will help. what country are you in? depending on where you are over the counter codeine may be an option. wont be the best but better than nothing. a cold water extraction on 8 mg tablets might be enough to help you. you could also order some kratom or some tianeptine depending on the legal status of those substances where you are. here in canada a couple of vendors sell tianeptine (acts as an opioid agonist when a high dose is taken)

Gabapentin or pregablin will help. So will Kratom. That’s how I was able to get off both oxy before and subs another time. Benzos will help too but do your best to trade one habit for another. Lots of potassium really help too and Valerian Root to sleep.