• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What makes good crack good?

Being_Mikel16

Greenlighter
So I?ve been using hard for almost two years now and I?ve been getting it from all over the place. Sometimes it?s great, sometimes it sucks. What makes good hard so much better than the crappy stuff? Is it the ratio of coke to baking soda? Other chemicals that the cooks are mixing in there?

This stuff I was getting for awhile was amazing. Huge intense rush of euphoria, physical and mental. Then the other day I got some other stuff and it was awful - the high and rush were both whack and on top of it I was losing my mind jonesing and craving more like never before. I didn?t even get to enjoy it at all.

So what?s the story with this? Why is some hard so much better than others? And why do some make you jones so bad?

Thanks!

M

when i was in florida my pill dealer was well connected to the hood crack network and he said that many dealers but flakka in their crack or their crack was just basically straight flakka. I smoked some here and there and other times it was definitley some sort of flakka, dialeted pupils racing heart and horrible high