• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What made you smile today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
unexpectantly seeing a friend of mine who's been in Texas for 8 months - but I didn't just smile, it made me scream and jump up and down.

Gettin my credit report today and realizing its good enough so ill be able to buy a house

Having spent last night sharing good food, good wine and good times with 3 wonderful bluelighters, who have definitely grown to become 3 wonderful friends.

This little guy makes me smile everyday =D

273152-17-04_025.jpg

finding out that spartacus was hiring and getting a preliminary interview, and being told i could come back for the second round.

• Coming home from Holidays and sleeping in my own bed!

plans ARE 100% and i'm going back to new england. i've been there in the fall and now i get to be there just when its gonna warm up for spring.

that and i've got an entire apartment to myself and the one person i'd want to share that space with :) it's been far too long and i missssss himmmmmmmm :D

one of the guys Im dating calling just to say "that was awsome" (refuring to 2 hours of on-his-car-hood public sex last night.. yumm!!!)

hehe that pic of that gorgeous baby made me smile just then. how cute!
also today when smoking with my gal pal, the remix version of i wanna be a hippy came on lol, it was brilliantly timed. very odd clip that one :)

also thinking about the sexy fantasy writer/ artistic photographer / HOPEFULLy future boyfriend!

My hubby left me a love note on the counter before he left for work so I would find it when I got up.

Status
Not open for further replies.