• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Kind Of User Are You?

I smoke a lotta weed, and am beginning to experiment with harder shit as often as I can.

Soft/recreational I guess.

it varies for me depending on where i live, who im around and what i can afford or get a hold of. i know that im an addict, though. im alot better the last 3 or 4 months. however, im a binger when i get a hold of something, leaving me with caffeine, cigs and psych meds for most of the time now. i used to go hardcore for years at a time and then again for a couple months or till the money ran out or i got thrown into the hospital or evicted from another apartment. sigh. i like to justify by just admitting that i like substances and dont like reality, it bores me. wtf?

heavy recreational user. what ever I can get my hands on

I would say a poly-drug abuser. But exclusively the caine or opies

heavy recreational user, though all I have been high on latley is benzos and opies. I love stims, coke, shrooms and so on.

Anytime, anywhere, any drug type of user. Addict or/ Hedonist, i don't know.

In recovery as far as hard drugs go, coke,x, (completly over meth now yay ) (distance myself from my friends that still use) trying not to do x or cid for a while, still smoke and drink, but i love everthing about weed and it keeps me in line

Recreational drug user, but sometimes low doses of beta-ketones daily, when i'm working long-late shifts at work.

None of the choices on the list seem to apply to me. I'm an addict... I use certain drugs because I need to, rather than just for fun. It's been a long time since I classed myself as a "partier", but I'm still actively using so I'm not yet "in recovery" either.

i'll party on amphetamine, LSD, 1p-LSD, MDMA, ecstasy, alcohol and cocaine. :D

i'll frequently smoke pot and moderately dose valium and kratom on my down time and explore my mind with hallucinogens. i'll throw nitrous and 2C-B(if i had) on the side at times as well.

i'll impulsively but moderately drink alcohol on my down time as well.

i'm sort of a moderate-stoner-drinking-party-psychonaut-downer head =D

Whoa revived thread from the dead! lol

I'm an "in recovery" user of opiates for sure... I still actively use but am actively working on quitting as well.

Used to be a definite partier, but those days are slowing down.

Mostly at this point in time, I'm just a stoner who is battling an opiate addiction. I also love my other downers, dissociatives and psychedelics.

In recovery as far as hard drugs go, coke,x, (completly over meth now yay ) (distance myself from my friends that still use) trying not to do x or cid for a while, still smoke and drink, but i love everthing about weed and it keeps me in line
Hello past me. I'm glad you stayed the course at least on the meth. Sorry we didn't avoid the years stuck on prescription pills. But getting clean on my own back then made me hopeful I'd do it again.

This place is a time capsule. It's so different, can't believe how lucky I am.

I just want to feel safe and functional, basically
Opioids and sometimes alcohol are pretty much only drugs I use almost every time in manner that is designed for me to achieve maximum degree of euphoric "I don't give a fuck and feel so good that I can completely forget everything"-feeling that it serves as extreme narrative which is so often seen in people with psychological trauma background
Some of my use has goal of breaking the limits of my psychology, so I don't need to deal with life and reality by the limits of my psychology, and this is pretty much done by shrooms, LSD, 2C-B, MDMA and 5-meo-mipt. Weed and ketamine do also reach to this point occasionally, but generally they do not offer same kind of breakthrough experiences you can have after break with strong 5ht-agonists, and so they are more category "facing reality with healthier, more dynamic attitude"

Last edited:
Hello past me. I'm glad you stayed the course at least on the meth. Sorry we didn't avoid the years stuck on prescription pills. But getting clean on my own back then made me hopeful I'd do it again.

This place is a time capsule. It's so different, can't believe how lucky I am.
I know exactly what you mean. I look back at past me and I would love to tell her that we made it. One of my first comments on here was in the “should I do heroin” thread where I said I wouldn’t do it. Then I proceeded to do it, and almost died several times from an OD as a result. I can’t believe I’m still here! But clean of all opiates except kratom. Ditched the crack as well (honestly this one is more tempting to me, weird)

I’d consider myself a retired heavy partier/addict and a current soft/recreational user. I use MDMA roughly once a month, shrooms every few weeks as well (sometimes for mental health reasons) and I’ll smoke weed if it’s around but I don’t pursue that (kids around. I also make sure I’m not in the house when I use psychedelics.) drink socially (mostly) and vape nicotine on and off. So yeah.