• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What kind of molly do you think this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenewguy90

Greenlighter
If you had to take a guess without a test kit, would you say this appears to be decent?

Hey Thenewguy90, welcome to bluelight!
You can post a picture by uploading it to a free picture host and using the 'insert image' button when you post a comment or a thread.

However I'm afraid we do not allow the identification of substances on this forum. The reason for this is simple: There is no way to tell from a picture if what you have there is legit MDMA or something potentially dangerous. Texture, colour, smell, taste... all mean nothing whatsoever, you can't tell judging by those factors what substance it is. Now suppose someone on here tells you "yeah that's legit MDMA I'm sure", you believe them and end up ingesting something toxic, see my point? That would not be a good thing for a harm reduction forum and for you personally. So you really need to get a testkit and see for yourself, or send them to a lab for analysis.

I am going to close this thread. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me or post a thread on the forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.