• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What kind of incense do bluelighters like to use?

LazyTheGreat

Bluelighter
Recently I've gotten into the smell of incense and I'm really digging it. Maybe it could just be that I like burning things? Hey I don't know! Anyway I got some stuff from Walmart and I don't really like the smell of it. Can anyone recommend me a type of incense they like?

I don't burn incense anymore but I used to burn Sandalwood scented incense, Nag Champa, and Indian incense they burn in temples there.

Go to a head shop if you can find one anymore, or even a dollar store or supermarket and pick out various types of incense and try them out, and see which ones you like best.

Last edited:
I don't burn incense anymore but I used to burn Sandalwood scented incense, Nag Champa, and Indian incense they burn in temples there.

Go to a head shop if you can find one anymore, or even a dollar store or supermarket and pick out various types of incense and try them out, and see which ones you like best.
Thank you for your recommendations!

I love palo santo, but I rarely have it. every once in a while I will burn some nag champa sticks as well :)

Nag Champa is lovely. I also love Sandalwood and Patchouli. It may also be fun to create your own. It's pretty simple! Try using Jasmine blossoms with Lavender. That works really well! :) x

I'm cliché perhaps and keep it simple and stick with Nag Champa or whatever the stuff the same company makes that comes in the black package(?)

I'm cliché perhaps and keep it simple and stick with Nag Champa or whatever the stuff the same company makes that comes in the black package(?)

that would be Superhit. good stuff!

The Yellow packaged Nag Champa! Blue is still legit though, also dragon's blood is decent. I never buy them from walmart, they billow out smoke like a 5 alarm apartment fire..

- Hopeless 7nos

Vanilla, opium, lavender, to name a few. They smell good and get rid of cannabis smoke. Problem with incense is it's burning material, and it's not very good for your lungs. But eh, with the good weather I have my windows (usually) open almost 24/7 anyway.