• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What kind of heroin am i getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxylover93

Greenlighter
I'm new to this site. This is my first post. I am not very familiar with heroin but have been doing oxycodone for 2 yrs on and off. So the stuff I got yesterday was an off white powder that had a strong smell of vinegar if I put my nose very close to it. I was sick when i insufflated it and felt considerably better within a few mins. I only did half the bag which was a nice size line. I honestly wasn't as satisfied as I would have been with doing a 15mg oxy. But it did the trick anyway. I tried not to let it drip but it was hard not to. Anyway I just wanted to know if from the sound of it anybody could tell me what kind this is. Should I swallow the drip When it does come up? Also if it might be better to try smoking it. And if it would be worth it to get more if I can't find any oxys. Really just curious about the quality of what i'm getting. Any help would be appreciated.

I guess substance identification isn't allowed here at BL. But from your description of it having the off white color and vinegar smell, it just sounds like your average bag of moderate quality street dope. I forget why, but the vinegar smell has something to do with the acidic balances in the way the dope was made.

The vinegar smell is from the acetic anhydride/acid used during the synth. From your description it sounds like your typical #4 (so long as it dissolves in water) but impossible to know for sure without testing the compound.

I have heard of vinegar being added to fentanyl mixtures to help pass it off as H so there's always a chance you might not be taking what you think you are. Because it's speculation though bluelight prohibits substance ID so I have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.