• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What kind of gel do the new OPs form?

The.Ghost

Bluelighter
Is it a firm gel, gello-like, rubbery, chewing-gummy...?
I ask because I have an idea that may or may not work depending on how this stuff handles. It may be possible to extract all of the water-soluble ingredients from a gelled pill using an osmitoc gradient.

It's similar too thick semen, and becomes stringy like melted mozzarella.

I have an extraction technique I use with name brand Concerta tablets that I suspect would work with OPs and OxyNeo (Canadian equivalent) I can also get an injectable solution without a solvent extraction, but I imagine the resulting liquid is very unhealthy to inject.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to plug a drinking straw with the stuff and not have it leak / fall apart after a few days? Some filter material (paper, cotton, etc) may be in order to cap it.

Like plug as in rectal administration? Or as in u want to plug the straw full of gelled up oxy and hope it won't fall apart after being stored for several days....if it's the latter then I have to ask the obvious, are u attempting to smuggle the oxy somewhere?

I meant plug the straw, not rectal. The basic idea is as follows: gel a pill, plug the end of a straw with it. Fill the straw with water and put the exposed gel end under a fan. As water evaporates from the exposed end, the water in the straw will diffuse through the gel, taking anything water-soluble with it and leaving a crust of active material (at the exposed end) which can simply be scraped off. The whole thing is driven by osmosis: the exposed end will have a higher concentration of solute, dragging more water in through the other end.

For the record, I'm not an opiate guy. I've never seen one of these in person (hence the question) and I'm certainly not doing anything illicit (I don't have any to begin with). I'm just here to share an idea, one which I have no personal stake in.

Perhaps it would work, it sounds like an interesting theory anyways, maybe someone more chem savvy can chime in here

I can tell you for a fact that if you let the new OP's soak in a glass of soda for a few hours, shaking/stirring occaisionally, the pills will become soft mush or even dissolve comoletely. If they dont dissolve completely you can chew them, as they will be super soft after dissolving in the soda for a few hours.