• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What kind of drug user are you?

washingtonbound

Bluelighter
I was thinking about this topic the other day and thought it'd be interesting to get some input from people on this. Do you like to party when using or are you more reserved? What is your personality like? Do people that you know suspect that you indulge every so often? For me, I'm a loner type drug user, don't really like to party with stimulants or alcohol too much and much prefer psychedelic trips on my own or the occasional nod on opiates. What types of drugs do you prefer, and do they correspond with your personality? Curious to see what people on this forum are like irl.

I'm the kind that likes to use drugs.

In all honestly i am the type of person who can be satisfied tripping alone, with people, partying, doing lines, alcohol, and enjoying a quiet evening nodding off. Or on the occasion i might use drugs for a utilitarian reason.

I like doing drugs alone or with a few close friends, i prefer uppers, i'm a non-discriminatory addict (says my therapist).

Weed makes me antisocial.
Psychedelics make me antisocial.
Alcohol makes me abusive.
Meth makes my head spin.
Coke makes me sociable.
Heroin makes me sociable (in a different way).
Painkillers make me tired.
Benzos make me tired.
Empathogenics make me horny.

I am the type who has always used a substance to help me help me feel comfortable in myself

I am a frustrated and deprived (though sometimes depraved) drug user. I.e. I ain't getting enough...

Poly def but only have access to benzos and Pregabalin (scripted). Can’t take alcohol as it quacks my stomach and plays havoc with my IBS so just decided to stop.