PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what kind of "acid" did i take

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostintrips

Greenlighter
i got 2 tabs of "acid" from a friend (i have taken one tab of this before and it was a good trip and the tab had a slight taste that went away in 30 seconds) and i put them both on my tongue and right away it tasted bitter. the bitterness went away in about a minute but then it made my tongue very numb. it hit me in about 15 - 30 minutes and i started tripping really fucking hard. the visuals were insane, peoples voices were distorted and there was time loops. it felt not un-natural unlike mushrooms it felt like my body was electric. after about an hour that calmed down (with the help of some cannabis also) and i started tripping insanely hard like Latin symbols and different letters forming in patterns over patterns over patterns. i tripped from around 9pm to 7-8am. i thought it could be nbome but people have told me nbome only lasts about 5-6 hours, thats how long i thought most rcs last. what rc was this? (im not going to do this again now i know its not real lsd) but the next day i feel fine and back to normal.

If you don't know what you took, nobody else can tell you. It's best to test your drugs before you take them, LSD should glow under UV light & it should test OK with Ehrlich's reagent. There are lots of RCs. Except the tongue numbing it could've been high dosed LSD from how you describe it, it's really impossible to tell anything from a description of effects, it was likely some kind of psychedelic drug. Some nbomes can last that long & 2 tabs might have been quite a high dose.

Last edited:
We can't tell you for sure. Get it tested professionally or use a test kit if you are concerned, anyone telling you the identity of a substance over the internet based upon an experience is guessing at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.