• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What Kind Of A Stoner Are You?

Its not too expensive here. About $120/oz. Cannabis highs are all the same but different. I cant relate to the burnt out feeling towards it.

That's about how much it costs here too depending on the strain and that was too expensive for me lol. and i can't say i ever felt burned out, it just changed the way i experienced my high. It was really nice being in a mild weed haze all day, it made life go a lot smother to be honest. but when i tried to get really baked it just wasn't the same. getting deeply stoned and just letting my mind flow to music is how i blow off steam when i'm too emotionally pent up. by waking and baking everyday it meant i couldn't do that. so now i only smoke on the weekends and hit it hard. it works for me.

i know what you mean about cartridges and convenience. they are weird, but they work. ( lol.)

.... but there is nothing better than bud, and not suffering.( more lol. )

if everyone could excuse themselves and/or any time they want, and also when they feel comfortable, be able to smoke bud anytime, the world would be a better place.
!!! smiles.

edit : on the high end sometimes you have to make it a joint effort.
people have been around for around 80 million years.

There a good cartridges nd bd cartridges out there. A good place to start for vape cartridge (pre-loaded with cannabis exact) reviews and information is/are the reddit sub forums.

I avoid anything with PG (propylene glycol) or VG (vegetable glycerine). I try to buy carts that only have C02 extract. Other than that I?d say to make sure you get a well constructed cartridge (glass/steel/ceramic)that has a ceramic coil. For refilling the cart - well, I haven?t burnt one out yet - I?d use distillate or a high quality oil.

Tom

Guess im a whole day smoker, keeping my daily weed intake to a minimum but also to the sativa side and then pure indica strains for night. But seeing there isn't a constant supply atm for what you want i take what i can get atm (untill my own grow is ready) so im a wake and bake and a bake to wake the next day stoner.

Guess im a whole day smoker, keeping my daily weed intake to a minimum but also to the sativa side and then pure indica strains for night. But seeing there isn't a constant supply atm for what you want i take what i can get atm (untill my own grow is ready) so im a wake and bake and a bake to wake the next day stoner.

%)

Colorado medical pricing has allowed me to fully appreciate my need for constant thc in one form or another. 60$ oz and 17$ g concentrates... Can't imagine what my current habit would cost somewhere with no legal system in place, but I don't foresee this ever becoming an issue again. I definitely use weed and concentrates for all things daily and honestly don't even enjoy the smoking ritual itself anymore, seems tedious and takes forever to get to an acceptable level of high that I can walk away from and not constantly nurse. I prefer to hit my dabpen all day whether I'm feeling social or not and most of my co-workers cannot handle 80+% live resin and still be functional and safe. My crew generally agrees that I'm much safer and more productive when high tho, they get more freaked out than me on the rare occasion I am out of product for a day or so, it facilitates homeostasis for me more than anything

I'm the been-there done-that stoner. Not much can surprise me.

Fully functioning. Work as and earned a PhD stoned. Do 1 hr of cardio per day stoned.

Sometimes I wish I could stop.

That are some premium working conditions. Bet you are productive team, serious. I can work great stoned, more power and more stamina.
Absolutely synergetic... as long as everyone is on the same page. Seems to make a repetitive/monotonous chore more bearable. Usually have a song in my head and sometime sing. Used to be in a choir back inda day and can carry a note or two. Just can't hit the higher octaves prolly from smoking. Sometime others join the "vibe" sometimes business takes over and forget about it... laser focus.
Great working conditions... 95% of time... maybe 70-90 (to be more realistic). Can't ask for much better, IMO.

Edit:
Now that I really cannot understand. But it takes all sorts I suppose...
Care to expound a bit, fubar?
Not sure what is confusing.
Maybe my wording as words can sometime escape me (use to be in public-speaking...lol).
Peace

Why you wanna stop? Health or neurological complicatioms?

smoking and working out and riding
used to be my life.

That is one type of PAWS that will never go away.

l love the outdoors too lol and the freedom.

oh and it is peaceful ♡. i found an moti.
whaat

i puff and fall asleep every damn time..

Your tolerance will grow up pretty quick if you are keepin up the line at 2 - 3g per week ( lets say, on friday ) then on next one. This advice is also good for management if you are on -

What kind of stoner I am?

Haha since when all this catalogation shit spin off?

I just like to relax, listen some techno sometimes change my set to house to keep the cold between. Watch some horror or comedy films, read, take a little walk through forest, doing some activities, this if I want to be alone. When I am with somebody I usually like to have fun with those fuckerz that im rollin wit yas

relaxed af

Don't bite, there isn't anything like that. It's purely fuckin stupid teenager imagination...

Sad, sad sad

blah

ha

--

I consider myself a responsible grown up stoner I disguise myself as a stupid naive one but really I'm not mainly things like not smoking in public or doing it low key, managing my supply better stuff like that