• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is your opnion on girls who wear short shirts that show off their midriff/belly?

Hope No One Takes This The Wrong Way

I find this an interesting topic. Because, and just to me, an old tweaker, who can't think straight... and admittedly having a small, predetermined idea about the subject...

Want to kindly debate the male's view and the female's view. I only hope both sides can be 100% honest, no fibbing anywhere, no polishing the idea of your point at all. Just straight up HONESTY.

Pagey, women should be allowed to do what they want, just as we feel that men should be able to do what they want. So, I agree, there. It's just, the reasoning behind WHY the items of clothing in question caught said particular female's attention.

Preparation for a hot summer? Need to make good tips (bar tending)? Attract the opposite sex? I'm not naming the first two off to just get them out of the way, and say "it's all about sex". They are all really what I feel are true possibilities.
Funny thing, though, as a male, something like a "crop top" isn't allowed. But, why not? We get hot, too. Maybe even hotter? Men bar tend, also... but they don't wear a crop top to the bar for more tips. Attract the opposite sex... well, men wouldn't attract the opposite sex wearing a crop top. I know, I'm beginning to sound like a sexist pig, one might say. I'll wait for a few more responses. This is just philosophizing, not arguing that I am right and you are wrong. Because, my ex-wife had told me for 10.5 years that I was wrong about it... and for 10.5 years, I felt she was lying to me about it. I mean, why would my wife (at the time) be honest about wearing cleavage showing shirts IF the truth was that they were to get attention from other dudes/attract other males/etc?

So, I will say, I have a hard time believing females wear low cut, "boob shirts/cleavage shirts" to stay cool and has nothing to do with the fact that any man who catches a glimpse, will be taking a double peek. Ok, yeah, totally sounding like a male chauvinist. Stopping here, for now.

Guys can take their shirts off in public and it's socially acceptable. Yet it isn't for females and females get sexualized.
I've been in bars where guys are ripped and wear no shirts for better tips. Whatever they'd like to do, I don't care.
So I'm not sure what you are trying to debate.

I wear clothes because I like them. Not because they "attract attention". If I want to wear a low cut top because it looks good on me, then I will. It's my choice.

I know lots of women who like to show skin or body shape. Even if they already have a husband or boyfriend.

I am okay with my wife dressing sexy when we go out. It can be slacks, a full dress, a short dress, a body glove, a thong, whatever... depending on the venue.
She is cute and sexy and I LOVE it when she shows off, which tells the other guys "you can look - but she's mine".

An outfit she wears to clubs this year is like this:
Black-Sheer-Lace-Crew-Neck-Midi-Dress-LC6862-2-2ygaom2ms04248f267h7nu.jpg

But above the knees and more sheer. So image that with hot-colored thong and matching bra (Yellow / pink / green / purple).
I love hearing the guys and girls telling her and or me she got a great ass. She can wear this as she's about 105lbs and has the body of an 18yr old.

I like her shorts or jeans that shows off her legs too.

jesus fucking christ, what a goddamn idiot. you really think this way? fuck you.

anyway. how about matt dillon in one:

6a00d83451cb7469e201538fcc0e9c970b-800wi

haha that was the fashion for men decades ago.

Lol it's not a big deal to me becausee I work at the mall and go to college and see sluttier shit.... a girl came to class wearing a knit type thing (has holes) that you wear over another thing.... but she didn't. She had that and just a bra lmao. Well whatever is all I can say but I don't get why their parents become shocked when their kid gets raped.

I know rape can happen in any situation but wearing shit like that doesn't help.... but I know. All I'm saying is too many parents don't give a shit nowadays and girls want attention. Attention that may be good but dressing like that also attracts a lot of attention that isn't wanted..... I'm 19 and a female.... girls my age don't think most of the time. They then get themselves into bad situations. Girls don't have to dress like sluts to look hot but clearly too many don't realize that.... in the end if you're going out to an event wear whatever but not everyday... it looks bad and guys get these bad thoughts in their head by just looking at them. Watchout though that girl may be underage.... its hard to tell legal from non-legal nowadays.

But again clothing isn't the only reason rape happens....I know that.

^I know.... it was just a bad joke. In the end dressing slutty makes you look like a hoe and guys just wanna fuck a hoe. Then it's done. The girl may not be a slut though but people judge before getting to know someone. So if they aren't bothered by that then all the power to them.... I don't care... a person can dress, say and do what they want unless it's not negatively effecting me.

I agree with some of your posts.

Last edited:
It's a personal choice but I find it easier to respect people who show less skin.

My opinion is that women (and men) can wear whatever they please and I won't judge them if they extend me the same courtesy.