• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What is your most euphoric single moment(s) on a drug?

guy1234

Bluelighter
This can be anything, pure serotonin euphoria, IV opiate rush, psychedelic moment of enlightenment and joy?

For me my first time on mephedrone, my first time on MDMA have a nostalgic place.

In terms of pure, hard, directionless euphoric rush itd be IV meph, IV cocaine or IV meph + ketamine. Sorry heroin you didn't make it to the top few

LSD, MDMA and K together may be the most genuinely happy and joyful in the moment I've been ever.

recent honorary mention: catapulting back to earth after DMT breakthroughs just laughing and crying with pure incredulous joy

It used to be, iving 0.1 of pure morphine and immediately doing a massive hit of crack in a bathroom stall. Feeling both rushes at the same time....

Oh, I meant them in combination.
Datura alone isn't much euphoria, but with opiates, and LSD, it boosts euphoria and sedation a lot.
I like taking about 4-8 Benadryls a day for that reason. If I didn’t take that, I wouldn’t be able to take enough kratom to treat my withdrawals without puking

IV meph + ketamine
I bet this rocked. I never got to try mephedrone IV because I wasn't into needles when it was around.
I love IV ket + amphetamine paste together, i can imagine it's similar but better. I used to snort 50/50 lines of k+meph and it was great.
IV k+heroin is pretty dam magical, but I prefer IV k+amphet. IV k+coke is ok but not as good as the other IV k combos i mentioned.
Smoking changa while peaking on acid and k is up there. Also doing nitrous while on k, mxe and 2c-i.
When I was young the first time i did k and was on mdma, that one definitely stands out too.

Quite a hard question tbh, I've got too many to choose from really! :D

The first time coming up off ecstasy WoW truly magical. Speckled brown elephant tablets then Mitsubishi Es early 2000s.
The brown elephants were Rumored to contain heroin bcoz the brown specs in them lol .I now very much doubt it. Pure loved up euphoric XTC high!

And Iv heroin also early 2000s wow the feeling of content euphoria warm feeling like falling into a pool of cotton wool.
Also that very first high from smoking CRACK once you exhale not knowing whats comin. That's up there too. Shame its so short lived eh

Deffo my top 3 those are . In no particular order 😍

Last edited:
A cocktail of dxm, mescaline, and weed

A cocktail of dxm, Valium, weed, opium, clonidine, and Benadryl

Meth and subutex mixed with no tolerance

Shrooms mixed with Syrian rue seeds (makes the whole experiences last 24 hours, with 8 hours of visuals)

2012 synthetic weed

I’ll think of others, I love mixing drugs ❤️

Looking back at my list, it’s kind of funny, almost all the those drug stuff were legally acquired, the only ones that weren’t were the Meth and shrooms

One time I stayed up all night playing "Grand Theft Auto" high on methadone when I was taking it for a while (from a friend, not a clinic), and everything felt absolutely perfect. TOO perfect.

Then I ran out and went through two weeks of the most horrific withdrawals I've ever had.

first (and only) time taking DMXE. snorted a bunch. puked a bunch into my pikachu mug but colors were beautiful and rainbowy while music produced an insanely euphoric effect and my LDR BF was visiting and i didnt have much coordination i felt floppy. we proceeded to talk for 3 hours which felt like 20 mins at most about everything and relieved a few hangups we had and we talked about stuff like politics and my gender stuff. this was 2021 summer or so. i qualify that as one of my best ever non-sober days. i took klonopin ssublingual tablets while on it also w gabapentin and felt beast mode.