• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is your favoute synethtic cannabinoid? POLL!

phatass

Bluelighter
Mods can you please turn this into a poll :)

AB-FUBINACA
JWH-122
JWH-073
JWH-018
AM-2201
MAM-2201
UR-144
5F-AKB-48
THJ-2201
THJ-018
FUB-PB-22
Other

Last edited:
Fuck all of them. Seriously, noids fucked my head up for a while lol

JWH-073 was my favorite though. 5fur-144 is the devil. All the noids after the JWH series should not be fucked with.

Back between May of 2010 through to November of 2010 I smoked JWH-018 daily. It got to the point where my girl friend and I were going through a gram between the two of us a day. We would hand roll cigarettes and lace the powder in them that is why the use got out of hand we smoked them anywhere and everywhere. I am glad that stopped who knows what kind of damage we were doing to ourselves.

JWH-018 is the only one I've tried that I really liked.

Apart from that I've only had AM-2201 and UR-144 and ended up getting rid of both of them.

Of the ones I've tried, probably JWH-018 but I really like 5-F-AKB48 too. JWH-073 was about as good as JWH-018 but less potent and somewhat less intense.

I like Acetyl THCV... 1000x more potent than THC! Activity starts around 250mcg. Plus it is very chemically related to THC, so it should be just as safe as plain THC and many times safer than non-THC-family cannabinoids or the incredibly-addictive marihuana plant.

Last edited:
Where's the option for: "I've only smoked/vaped/eaten actual cannabis/hash, and never used any cannabinoid RCs."?

sorry, adding polls is not one of the edit options. we could try bailing from this thread and restarting it with a poll?