• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What is your Fav Strains ?? Top 10 ??

KHoledHippy

Greenlighter
Hi im just wondering what top 10 strains of cannabis people injoy ? For me its has to be.

Super Lemon Haze
Super Silver Haze
Sour D
Green Crack
Girl Scout Cookies
BlueCheese
White Rhino
GrapeFruite
G13 Haze
Bruce Banner

Og kush
Afghan goo
Nyc diesel
Grape ape
Girl scout cookies
Blue dream
Northern lights
Durban poison
Maui waui
Lemon haze

Where I live it is pretty rare to come across named strains, if you do they will be common strains like AK47, White Widow, etc. etc. Even when you do come across named weed, there is a pretty good chance that the person selling it is just talking it up and giving it a name so it sells. You can generally expect that the weed will be pretty good if someone has gone to the bother of naming it but this doesn't mean it will be anything special, although quite often it is.

Two of the best buzzes I ever caught in my life were in my mid teens when I managed to happen upon a couple of named strains that turned out to be absolute fire.

The first one was White Rhino, it was really dark green dense buds and just dripping with trichomes, I don't remember it having much in the way of hairs. This stuff was really expansive in the lungs and made you cough something shocking, it only took a couple hits to be absolutely couch locked with a shit eating grin on your face for hours though.

Another time I managed to get some stuff sold as Super Skunk, it was a lighter green and nowhere near as dense as the WR, I remember it having quite a few orange hairs but nothing ridiculous. It didn't have the same bag appeal as the WR did but it was super sticky when you broke it up. This bud got me close to the highest I have ever been, the first time smoking it I smoked quite a lot, at one point I literally forgot what my own name was I was that high, a minute or two later when I actually remembered my name I burst out laughing at how silly my name was, good times!

I was in Amsterdam a couple of years ago, truth be told I was smoking hash and weed from the top of the menu's all day every day and my recollection is a little bit hazy by now to say the least! I do distinctly remember smoking on some Super Silver Haze and some Chemdawg that were both just lovely, I would do anything to get a bag or even better a cutting of that Chemdawg now.

Last edited: