• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Is Your Current Favorite Drug That You Have Done At Least Once So Far?

Rectify

Bluelighter
1-phenyl-2-(2S)-ethylaminopropane.png

Re X-talized Ice Dextro Ethylamphetamine.hcl

This drug is like meth, but much more relaxing, paradoxically stronger, less pushy and more prone to pupillary dilation (myrdriasis) which, among drug users, is a highly desirable state just like eye wiggles aka nystagmus. Eye wiggles can be vertical (PCP) or horizontal (rolls). Vertical nystagmus has a tendency to make me lose my walking balance in a bad way, however. MDMA was thought to work by releasing 5-HT (serotonin) with a small amount of dopamine (DA). OTOH, d-ETH Ice is thought to work by releasing DA and a small amount of serotonin right when you least expect it. Heavenly! Amphetamine (R-NH2) is the childlike member of this class, The Hard Thinker bare phenyl Almond Oil family of alpha methyl phenyl ethyl amines. METH (R-NH2CH3) is masculine, strong, and pushy, and is prone to initiating violent outbursts (bad) or walls of text (good). d-ETH ice (N-CH2CH3) is feminine and enchanting, the most addicting and arguably the strongest of this class. N-propyl (3rd Gender) amphetamine I've never done or read a first hand trip report for and is best characterized as fickle and unpredictable. N-allyl amphetamine (R-NHCH2CH=CH2) is a member of the CEV heady divine or nearly divine hard thinker bare phenyl amphetamines. The evolution follows from left to right: Child --> Man --> Woman --> 3rd Gender --> Divine. Why no N-butyl? Because it's futile. Now, Correlate That With This: Anal, Genital, Stomach, Lung And Brain. The 5 Pleasure Chakras, Or Nodes. (1) (2) (3) (4) (5). Leo, Cancer, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Gemini. Sun Moon Jupiter Uranus Mercury. If You Can Traverse These 5 Chakras Backwards And Forwards, So That The Chi Or Life Force Is not blocked, then you will find your halo. And all will be well. O Yeah, The Universal Chi Energy flows from the BOTTOM UP.

Last edited:
probably drugs in the category of lsd like eth-lad, 1p-lsd and al-lad52 if i'm taking into consideration that i feel good. i had a good time with 5meo-amt too. i like tryptamines more than shrooms, even though shrooms are about just as good.

but just for the experience, i have to say salvia is the most out of this world. i always wanted to smoke dmt, but i can't see how it's possibly any stronger than salvia.. plus what i like about salvia is you only get high for a couple minutes too, like it can feel like forever, but you're really only gone for a couple minutes and during that time you can't really move too much, so if you're in a safe spot away from knives or windows or whatever, you're good. lol this is why i would recommend salvia, it's not like you are getting addicted to a body high either, it actually feels like shit when you return from tripping too, so there's not really much addictive potential unless you really like tripping. i'd recommend salvia to anybody, like if you aren't terrified or turned off by the trip, i'd say you're probably good to take higher doses of tryptamines or shrooms too. like i can get to the point of peaking on salvia with lsd, but it takes such a huge dose and it can be confusing as shit. i see how there is potential for self harm on higher doses of stuff like lsd or shrooms, where as salvia you are just immobile... salvia definitely needs to stay legal so people can sell it in smoke shops and online. like twenty years ago there was crazy good salvia all over the net and in my local smoke shops... i have to check around the smoke shops cause the last salvia i got on the net was a bit stale and may've been not as strong as my previous purchases.