• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is wrong with the MDMA available today? - v2

Yall are stupid, if i could i would close this entire thread even theres some interesting info.

but yall are fucking idiots.

and you just want to talk

Only reason this discussion is allowed is because it generates a lot of attention. Theres's enough synth talk it should have been shut a long time ago..

Yall have no fucking idea about MDxx

Don't despair, it's still out there!

Fuckin hard to find mind you, but my lad's still got a stash of the nicest pills ive had since the Mitzis hit - and they're only 4 years old.

The 'magic' does still exist, but you have to wade through the mundane to find it.

I'm presuming it's a non-darknet source?

Got my bi-yearly gram of heroin the other day - it's as strong as fuck - can't be heroin must be nitzenes. Not that great a high on it's own but mix it with D9 which takes away any nausea and it's a nice combo.

Yall are stupid, if i could i would close this entire thread even theres some interesting info.
I think you accidentally a word.

but yall are fucking idiots.
Who exactly do you mean when you say "yall"?

and you just want to talk
I mean, discourse is the point of a forum…

Only reason this discussion is allowed is because it generates a lot of attention.
"Only" reason? Earlier you wrote: "there's some interesting info", so which is it? ☞ 1) "Stupid fucking idiots" who "just want to talk"; or ☞ 2) valuable, traffic-driving, free content provided by volunteer authors, researchers, and participants?

It would seem antithetical to the site's stated goals if a mod were discouraging these people from further site participation. That would just be silly.

Theres's enough synth talk it should have been shut a long time ago..
Bullshit. There is no procedural, step-by-step synthesis discussion here. You can't teach yourself how to manufacture by reading this thread. You know the ultimate point of the thread is harm reduction. Don't be a wet blanket.

Yall have no fucking idea about MDxx
Is there a good reason why you're trying to pick a fight, or are you just being grumpy? This isn't like you usually.

Love ya anyway, bud. Hope everything is okay with you. I'm here if you need to talk. Feel better.

Last edited: