WHAT is UP with all this SCARY PILL crap?

paranoia

Bluelighter
i just want to know what the hell is going on here...i have become so damn PARANOID! i have researched all this crap to ease my mind (a friend almost suffered water intox at a party, not to mention other things)...it made me all paranoid! the drug info i wanted just scares me now....can someone tell me what to look for in a decent pill? color, anything? anyone know anything about white XO's, or green cK's? the Xo's were intense....

I had a couple of green CKs with my gf a few months back and they were excellent. Lucidity was available upon demand, we were both on 2 at once and she just sat on the ground feeling the carpet having a wonderful time. Ours lasted about 4.5 hours and was well worth the money. Good luck with 'em...
------------------
Baron_MDMA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"What happens to you here is forever..."

I typically try to stay away from pills that are crumbly, powdery or don't have any markings. I usually don't buy pills from anyone that I don't know.
But I took a bad roll this Fri. I bought it from a guy I always buy from. It looked OK. It turned out to be DXM. It wasn't such a bad thing, it just tripped me out. Thank God I didn't mix any real rolls with the bad one!!
I refuse to eat another pill without testing it first. Its just not worth the chance to end up in the hospital.
------------------
"Look at the world with open eyes and you will see the world. Look at the world through my eyes and you can only imagine."
X-RaverQueen :)

Not to be rude or anything but trying posting this at pill report and I bet you will get much more info - post also location you are for better results
smile.gif

Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

specil, some people got the point...i want to know if anyone else notices this! is it just around here or what? scary-ass pills...thanks for the advice, i will try it.
(=';'=)

It was like that in Ohio for awhile. I was getting SO frustrated at all the bunk going around. But now... man! I dunno what happened, but suddenly Columbus just seems flooded with all different kinds of really good, str8-up pills! It's so cool!
~*~ Ashke ~*~