• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc what... is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fornax55

Bluelighter
Hey, sorry. I'm not sure if I'm breaking any guidelines because I'm too disoriented to even read the rules right now.
My girlfriend just found a flap in her coat pocket. We've been doing lots of white heroins lately and we figured it was just a quarter point she forgot about but after we smoked some we realized it flaked out differently. It burned a deep crimson, similar to the colour of MDMA or M DA when it's melted, but the taste was a lot more similar to ketamine.
The powder itself was white but it stuck together, in exactly the same way etizolam does (I actually considered it was maybe one of my flaps of etizolam, and I would have experimented witih m y own but I have none left and it seems the general consensus is that you can't smoke etizolam.)

Anyway, subjective effects - me and my girl had been arguing all day and we smoked this expecting it to be down but as we looked at eachother we felt the world kind of slip away. Anyone who's smoked ketamine knows about that instant disorientation. Our aggression dissolved as well and we began to want to share everything with eachother... I don't get feelings of empathy this strong even after smoking large amounts of MDMA or ketamine so it must be something really powerful. Balancei s off and performing simple cognitive tasks isn't that easy. I'm prettty impressed I managed to type this.

so yeah. tastes like k, burns like M, makes you feel like you're dancing through viscous water. idk what the hell this could possibly be.

Not to be an asshole, I have decent guesses, buts thats all they are.

BL doesnt allow drug identification posts. Even a stamped oxy could be a fake.

It sounds like you imbibed this a bit ago so I assume youre not in any danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.